Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Instructions On How To Suck Dick Like A Pro

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #551147 at 02,Oct,20 13:12
Have you ever asked yourself or wondered...

Am I a good cock sucker?
Am I a master in the art of sucking dick?

Well question yourself NO further!

I have discovered the ultimate guide in the art of fellatio and decided to share it with everyone.

This video is brought to you by Joe a.k.a. PillowPrince a fellow SYD member.

only registered users can see external links

Feel free to comment, leave your own tips, etc.

Similar topics: 1.HOW DO I GET PICS ON THE FORUM?   2.lunch time   3.Ever heard of this trend called "Jerk Off Instructions"   4.Me and you and your wife   5.I'M A BIG DICK SUCKING ANIMAL  

New Comment

Comments:
By #592419 at 08,Oct,20 23:05
Just asked the pro cocksucker huxley999 He's the best at it
By #188992 at 09,Oct,20 11:19
Oh look, another "straight" guy imagining me indulging in homosexual activities.

Anything you want to share with the group, fruitcake?

Conflicted at all?
By #592419 at 09,Oct,20 13:18
Face the truth.
By #188992 at 09,Oct,20 13:21
I've never had a cock in my mouth, but if you want to believe that, it's no skin off my nose - you weird fucking fruitcake.
A lot of people on here are gay, or bisexual, so making out "pro cocksucker" is an insult just makes you look nutty and, possibly, homophobic.

Fuck off.

By #576974 at 08,Oct,20 18:20
I'm afraid to click that link, it looks funny. All I do when I suck cock is open my mouth wide enough so my teeth don't touch it, then roll my tongue around the head and especially under the head, with as much force as I can. Guys love that, and me being a guy, I love it too!
By #551147 at 08,Oct,20 21:00
Oh it's funny alright!

No need to be leary of the link, it's a YOU TUBE VIDEO. If you tube videos start infecting people's electronics, we are ALL in trouble.

The biggest threat would be the imbecile giving the instructions on the video.
By HotFuckerBoy at 09,Oct,20 00:01 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 

By tecsan at 03,Oct,20 07:04 other posts of tecsan 
Bet that little girl fred would love this topic...Just saying...Oops, I do not sign onto syd sorry...SYC for me only...Please do not get upset...the bottom line says feel free to comment༼☯﹏☯༽
By #551147 at 03,Oct,20 07:10
Lol All good!
By tecsan at 03,Oct,20 07:33 other posts of tecsan 
Thanks...༼☯﹏☯༽

By gs309 at 02,Oct,20 20:02 other posts of gs309 
I think practice makes perfect. Of course it helps if you pay attention to the cock. I had several guys cum in my mouth after only about 60 seconds.
By #551147 at 03,Oct,20 07:01
Ahhhh hair triggers! Yeah I've had a few of those too. BTW that's not limited to men, either!

By bella! at 02,Oct,20 15:24 other posts of bella! 
All men are different, so what floats his boat, may not float yours. That's like publishing something that states, this pussy licking technique will send your woman outta this world, WILD!

Adult Discussion Forum