Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I'M A BIG DICK SUCKING ANIMAL

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #682626 at 10,Nov,22 12:06
I CAME HERE TO SUCK SOME BIG DICKS CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE PUT SOME DICKS IN MY MOUTH PRETTY PLEASE SOMEONE PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME EVERYONE PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME I AM JUST A DICK SUCKER I DON'T FUCK I DON'T WANT TO GET FUCKED I JUST WANT TO STUFF BIG DICKS IN MY MOUTH ALL DAY AND SWALLOW CUM EVERYDAY 843-508-1738 CONTACT ME VIA TEXT AND WE'LL FIND A WAY TO GET THAT DICK IN MY MOUTH I PROMISE I AM A MAN BUT NEVER MIND THAT I GUARANTEE YOU I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK BETTER THAN ANYONE YOU EVER MET IN YOUR LIFE MY MISSION IN LIFE IS TO BE THE BEST DICK SUCKER IN THE WORLD AND TO SUCK MORE DICK THAN THE BIGGEST DICK SUCKER IN THE WORLD. PLEASE GUYS DON'T BE STINGY I DON'T DISCRIMINATE ON LOOKS COLOR SIZE STRAIGHT BISEXUAL GAY TRANNIES ALL I'M WORRYING ABOUT IS MAKING SURE I GET HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF BIG DICKS IN MY MOUTH OVER THE NEXT PERIOD OF COUPLE MONTHS I'M BEGGING YOU GUYS TO PLEASE HELP ME CONTACT ME AND I AM OBLIGATED TO SUCK AS MANY OF YOUR DICK AS I WANT TO. DON'T ASK JUST MAKE ME SUCK THAT DICK I AM A SLUT DICK SUCKER. PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE YOU GUYS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME SUCK SOME BIG DICKS MAN I AM STARVING I AM SUFFERING MY LIFE JUST DON'T FEEL RIGHT WITHOUT A BIG DICK IN MY MOUTH. NOTHING IN THE WORLD IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MAKING SURE I CAN SUCK SOME DICKS EVERYDAY PLEASE I AM ADDICTED I NEED TO SUCK DICKS I CRAVE DICKS I WALK AROUND PRAYING THAT I CAN GET SOME DICKS IN MY MOUTH I DON'T SUCK ENOUGH DICKS AND I NEED TO CHANGE THAT ASAP PLEASE PUT SOME DICKS IN MY MOUTH ASAP I AM A MAN I DON'T HAVE A CAR OR MONEY BUT IF YOU CAN GET ME TO YOU OR GET YOU TO ME IT DON'T MATTER I'LL GO ANYWHERE OR DO ANYTHING TO GET DICKS IN MY MOUTH PLEASE AND I'LL SUCK WHATEVER DICK YOU WANT ME TO DO OR NEED ME TO EVERYONE NEEDS TO HOLLER AT ME SO I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT IT REALLY FEELS LIKE TO GET THAT DICK SUCKED THE REAL WAY. NO ONE MAN I'M A SLUT I NEED ALL DICKS IN MY MOUTH HELP ME OUT PLEASE GUYS PRETTY PLEASE I AM IN SOUTH CAROLINA 843 THE LOWER BERKELEY COUNTY AREA NEAR MONCKS CORNER WHEN YOU CONTACT ME I'LL GET YOU CLOSER AND I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK ALL THE WAY BACK TO WHERE WE ARE GOING PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE I AM SO SERIOUS ON EVERYTHING I LOVE I CAN'T SAY NO TO DICK'S IN MY MOUTH I BEG I JUST BECOME SOMETHING ELSE WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO SUCKING DICKS I CAN'T EVEN I SEE A BIG DICK BULGE WITHOUT DROOLING

Similar topics: 1.animal   2.Sucking Cum Out -- Shooting In The Mouth   3.Thinking about sucking a dick   4.COCK SUCKING DREAMS   5.Do you have dreams where you're sucking your own dick? Someone else's?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Dev01 at 10,Nov,22 18:36 other posts of Dev01 
CAN YOU STOP YELLING PLEASE
By JustWill at 10,Nov,22 18:58 other posts of JustWill 
He's a BIG DICK SUCKING ANIMAL, dammit. He will yell if he wants to!

Obviously, his extreme lack of dicks to suck has pushed him past the breaking-point.
By Dev01 at 10,Nov,22 19:23 other posts of Dev01 
By JustWill at 10,Nov,22 21:57 other posts of JustWill 
There are a lot of things I find entertaining about this post, but one of my favorite parts is:

" I WALK AROUND PRAYING THAT I CAN GET SOME DICKS IN MY MOUTH".

I mean, is that REALLY the sort of thing you want to ask magic baby jeebus to give to you?
By Dev01 at 10,Nov,22 22:37 other posts of Dev01 
I think it's the fact he yelling it

I've found people don't listen to yelling

By biggg at 11,Nov,22 10:22 other posts of biggg 
Wow, you actually read it all?
By JustWill at 11,Nov,22 15:28 other posts of JustWill 
It was too funny to stop reading!

By Sir-Skittles at 12,Nov,22 21:30 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Justwill he should not be praying.. Jesus hates the cunt

By Sir-Skittles at 12,Nov,22 21:29 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Hi Lep54 you one tooth cunt of a cunt

By thebeewolf at 12,Nov,22 16:35 other posts of thebeewolf 
I feel bad for guys like this. It is an addiction. One day you think "I'm gonna try it" and the next thing you know, you're a cum-addicted cock whore, begging for boners. There are a few guys here in my town who fit that description very well. I take pity on them now and then and I let them come over and slurp on my dick and swallow all my seed. I do make them work for it, though. I think it's more satisfying for them if they know they truly earned it. So I try not to cum for as long as I possibly can so they can suck and suck and suck some more. 15, 20 minutes or even longer if I can. Eventually I break and everything comes pumping out. But it makes for a long pleasurable ride to sperm city. In fact, I got a guy coming over later this afternoon. He emailed this morning and asked if he could suck. I'm horny AF today so I said yes. I hope it's a satisfying session for us both.

By Ananas2xLekker at 10,Nov,22 18:58 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It's good that you're not in the closet

Adult Discussion Forum