Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Let's talk about masturbation woman and men

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #640827 at 22,Apr,21 20:04
So I'm a 37 year old guy, married, and my wife is great in the sack. Not only does she suck my dick, she swallows. Still, I like masturbating. I'm sure many of you do to. So let's talk about mastubating, let's share pictures videos and stories. Nothing is hotter than when a chick is fingering her wet pussy, her chest turns blush...

Similar topics: 1.Etiquette and the Rude Woman.   2.Talking Dirty   3.Young man looking for a woman to c2c with   4.It's time for a challenge   5.My toy  

New Comment

Comments:
By #640091 at 26,Apr,21 19:12
Married 20 years. I tend to stay a lot hornier than she does, so I've got to take care of my own business quite often.

[deleted image]
By bella1123 at 26,Apr,21 23:57 other posts of bella1123 
Feel your pain!!

By #623341 at 26,Apr,21 19:59
Love wanking so does my wife many times we start off wanking together and intend to fuck but carry on She having multiple orgasms while I watch then I explode
I have a wank buddy we wank together on kik Skype and now wattsapp We have been wanking like this for a good few years and intend to meet up in the next few weeks
Love wanking and being watched doing it

By wycowboy at 26,Apr,21 18:36 other posts of wycowboy 
I've been married for 37 years and have bated the whole time. I started masturbating when I was about 11. My wife considers it a form of cheating on her but I don't care, I still do it.

By #632771 at 23,Apr,21 11:17
I’m also happily married for 38 years but addicted since age 14 masturbating. Here’s my sharing of a video [deleted image]
By german_guy at 24,Apr,21 17:25 other posts of german_guy 
same here...I love having sex with her but still love bating

By knewbi at 23,Apr,21 21:13 other posts of knewbi 
Hell yes!! Love bating. I also have a great wife that gives memorable blow jobs. Being swingers for years she has blown a number of guys and they all loved her work and always wanted more... But there are just times, just about every day, that I have this urge to slip my stiff cock out and stroke it until it spits... Maybe it is just me but I enjoy bating just as much as her sucking me off. And she does always get me to spit...

By #516354 at 23,Apr,21 07:15
My ex wife/Mistress used to love having me strip and then she would put my cock cage on.She would then sit me in a chair and give me a lap dance.Once she was naked she would sit in an armchair opposite me and masturbate using her 'toys' till she had an orgasm.I would then have to lick her pussy clean and she would usually have a second orgasm.

By #639661 at 22,Apr,21 21:05
I'm happily married and still love to masturbate.There's just something about enjoying my own body. Very relaxing

Adult Discussion Forum