Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Craigslist alternatives

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by stardate at 25,May,21 18:29  other posts of stardate
I know it's been quite a while since the demise of Craigslist Personals (men4men, etc), but I'd like to hear from other male members about what or where you look for discrete online hook-ups nowadays? I know there is Grindr and the likes, but most of those sites require paid membership for premium features. Are there any secret or covert free websites (besides this one) that caters to our local or regional instant gratification needs similar to Craigslist ads approach? Or maybe you've had great success on Grindr and would like to share your techniques? Really need suggestions. Thanks