Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Ejaculation during sleep

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #124954 at 15,Dec,10 10:35
Just wonder if this is normal. I'm 19 and woke up this morning with a large semen stain in my underwear. I realise that I must have blown my load sometime during the night, but I thought that didn't happen any longer at my age. I have two questions: Are you able cum in your sleep only because of a sexy dream or is it possible to unconsciously touch oneself? Has any of you other guys cummed in your sleep after puberty?