Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Ejaculation during sleep

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by xxx25 at 15,Jun,11 15:40  other posts of xxx25
How often do you have ejaculation during sleep?
How much sperm do you have?
Your boxer shorts are all wet?

Similar topics: 1.Semen load   2.18-25 Year Old Guys!   3.Ejaculation during sleep   4.Do you really sleep when you sleep with someone?   5.Do you sleep in panties  

New Comment

Comments:
By #622304 at 23,Jul,20 16:25
I first ejaculated in my sleep when I was about 13-14. Family and I were on vacation. Parents woke me up because I was moaning in my sleep and then got quiet. Mom shook me awake and pulled the sheets back revealing my “accident”. She was like “ oh god he’s done cum in the bed! Look there is cum all in his bed!” I was still rigid and dripping. Dad said, “looks like he’s not done yet!” He was right! When I got out of the bed and took my boxers off i instantly blew another 2 times onto the carpet! Mom yelled “Oh shit there’s more coming out!” When I finished and started to go limp they took me into the bathroom to clean up
By tb1 at 23,Jul,20 18:19 other posts of tb1 
They watched you?
By #622304 at 17,Aug,20 18:52
Yes they watched me as I spurted again!
By tb1 at 18,Aug,20 05:04 other posts of tb1 
I’d have been so embarrassed, were you?
By #622304 at 18,Aug,20 20:50
I was very embarrassed! My mom talking about cum, MY cum and here I am dripping in front of them
By tb1 at 19,Aug,20 05:44 other posts of tb1 
That is so unfortunate that they did this to you.

By Aloha123 at 30,Aug,20 16:16 other posts of Aloha123 
I can't even imagine letting my parents know I jerk off… Thanks for sharing
By #622304 at 31,Aug,20 14:04
It’s not like they didn’t already know!

By #682523 at 11,Nov,22 13:41
I had a similar situation when I was on vacation with a distant family and we slept on mattresses. I wake up at night relaxed and here is a puddle of cum I think someone noticed it and woke up but no one thankfully commented.

By #682523 at 11,Nov,22 13:36
Years ago, wet dreams happened to me on average once a month, usually when I was very excited and hadn't masturbated in a long time. Then once or twice a year, but they happen Wet dreams are very pleasant

By LGA6969 at 23,Oct,22 18:26 other posts of LGA6969 
I had a lot of wet dreams woke up with my briefs soaked a many times

By PITBULL at 22,Oct,22 13:12 other posts of PITBULL 
I was 15 and my briefs were wet with cum.

By #662360 at 22,Oct,22 07:33
One time aged 19 I was on a summer camp and was in a dormitory with lots of other boys. I didn’t wank in bed because I was scared the’d hear my bed rattling and my grunts as I came. After a few days I was waking up with my shorts soaked in cum. So I started wanking again, tugging my cock carefully to suppress the rattling and holding back my grunts and with my shorts down so I came over my belly and chest. But as I lay in the dark I soon realised most of the other boys around me were wanking. After I started wanking I stopped spurting in my sleep.

By #544883 at 25,May,22 10:14
Seem to get them a lot more while there is not a lot to do and never know how much I shot as I normally just leave be to I have to get up so all I deal with is the wetness.

Never had one sleeping naked and have even spent many times doing so yet has only happened with underwear on.

Can imagination for those who used to have them a lot when younger that if anyone slept naked during a sleep over there must have been some unwanted drops hitting someone else.

By LGA6969 at 24,May,22 21:03 other posts of LGA6969 
When I was around 8 or 9 I had my first wet dream . That continued into my early teens.

By #667453 at 23,May,22 12:32
I've never had a wet dream. My cock waits for my hand🙃

By #645870 at 10,Jul,21 17:45
I used to have wet dreams on quite a few occasions and they were always huge loads of cum!!!

By Bobby95 at 18,Nov,20 13:54 other posts of Bobby95 
I have only had a couple wet dreams when I was younger and just started producing sperm. Now I don’t and if I have a sexy dream I just end up being so excited I wake up.

By Jagtstein at 12,Nov,20 16:33 other posts of Jagtstein 
I am now 75 years. Until now I have never had wet dreams because I've started already before the semen production with 9 years of masturbation and since then have not exposed day.

By wycowboy at 09,Nov,20 17:05 other posts of wycowboy 
It's been a long time since I have cum in my sleep. Between fucking my wife and masturbation it just doesn't occur anymore.

By nekekal at 24,Jul,20 21:08 other posts of nekekal 
I never had a wet dream. I masturbate way to much for that to happen. I keep the cum pumped out. Some days two three times.
By tb1 at 18,Aug,20 05:11 other posts of tb1 
Good practice to keep up

By #628350 at 03,Nov,20 19:06
Yes me too I used to when in my teens but since then never, I can't keep my hands off my dick long enough.

By earthy at 03,Nov,20 18:50 other posts of earthy 
I did that last week. Woke up and briefs were drenched with cum

By #626775 at 02,Nov,20 18:51
I have several times and every time I do its a lot of cum

By LGA6969 at 02,Nov,20 13:55 other posts of LGA6969 
Nocturnal emission

By #516354 at 01,Nov,20 08:16
My ex wife/Mistress used to make me sleep naked,except for my cock cage,at the end of the bed on the floor as one of my punishments.On several occasions,being locked up for nearly 2 weeks,I would wake up with cum on myself and the floor.She would make me clean it up and then punish me with a spanking with her favourite implement which was a table tennis bat.

By Jagtstein at 31,Oct,20 14:19 other posts of Jagtstein 
I am now 75 years. Until now I have never had wet dreams because I've started already before the semen production with 9 years of masturbation and since then have not exposed day.

By Narcan at 31,Aug,20 15:07 other posts of Narcan 
It's been a while since I had a wet dream but it used to be a good load when it happened

By #64328 at 31,Aug,20 14:50
I've never had a wet dream. I figured it was because was regularly masturbating even before I had cum

By Rudeboy1977 at 31,Aug,20 06:03 other posts of Rudeboy1977 
When I was younger I had wet dreams. Now, if I don't fuck or jack off for about a week, I have sex dreams, but I always wake up before I cum. I figure that's my dick telling me to get busy.

By #463848 at 21,Aug,20 10:58
First time it happened to me was at age 13; I made sure it never happened again.

By LGA6969 at 18,Aug,20 13:07 other posts of LGA6969 
In my teens and 20’s I have had wet dreams

By overeight at 17,Aug,20 21:36 other posts of overeight 
I have actually only had a few wet dreams. However I have in recent years had precum quite a few times. Once I was at a coffee shop and two super hot college girls came and sat at the table next to me and I couldnt help but stare at their practically see thru clothes with no undergarments on. I got so erect I was pulsating and my pants even got pretty wet from the precum. And yes the girls definitely noticed I had a very very hard cock and were all smiles and looks. I think they actually enjoyed it as much as I did.

By Ananas2xLekker at 17,Aug,20 19:57 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Never had one, not even after a week without cumming.

By #622438 at 24,Jul,20 16:15
I ejaculate in my sleep mostly during erotic dreams. I have that kind of dreams after 3 or more days without cumming.It happens at dawn at around 5 am. I am having a dream with an erection and suddenly I feel orgasm so I wake up while ejaculating straight in my underwear. I get wet undies , but most of the time I continue sleeping.

By SluttySarah069 at 24,Jul,20 12:16 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I occasionally have a wet dream - usually I'm with a woman I know and fancy - lovely but the sheets are sticky in the morning

By #607259 at 24,Jul,20 05:18
I’ve never once had a wet dream. 18yo sucked me off when I was 12 taught me how to jack off (to completion), and I’ve never given it enough time to build up

By #614425 at 23,Jul,20 16:47
when you start getting pussy on a regular basis you will not have wet dreams
By tb1 at 23,Jul,20 18:18 other posts of tb1 
True

By #621517 at 23,Jul,20 19:46
Or if you masturbate regularly. I remember going on a church camp years ago in my late teens when I was in a dormitory with lots of other boys and I didn’t dare wank for fear of being heard. After a few days of missing my nightly bedtime wank I was jerking semen in my sleep. As soon as I was back to regular masturbation my nocturnal emissions stopped.

By #519017 at 24,Nov,16 18:38
I used to ejaculate during **** in my teens long ago but it largely stopped as soon as I started masturbating. These days I sometimes dream about sex but I don't squirt in my **** though I usually wake with a good hard stiffie so I wonder what Ive been dreaming about.

By #460523 at 24,Nov,16 03:53
wet dreams many years ago last time it happen about 10 years ago was the first in 20 years

By #496814 at 24,Nov,16 02:03
I have had it around 5 times in my life. Last time prolly some 10 years ago.

By Dalecash at 24,Nov,16 01:28 other posts of Dalecash 
I think I have only ever done that once when I was about 14. It doesn't get a chance to build up that much now

By Raypark at 23,Nov,16 15:47 other posts of Raypark 
Don't remember ever having one during ****, mind you I'd masterbate 2-3 times a day in my teen years

By kebmo at 23,Nov,16 04:41 other posts of kebmo 
I've never had a wet dream. I thought I was the only one but I see here that I'm not.

By Hrnyboy90 at 23,Nov,16 02:42 other posts of Hrnyboy90 
I've never had a wet dream sadly. I discovered masturbation before I was old enough to ejaculate cum when I orgasmed and by the time I could I was masturbating enough my body didn't need to release it in my ****I've tried holding off masturbating in hopes I might experience one but I get soo horny after 9 er 10 days that I can't control it and my dick ejaculates on its own

By doedeldi at 04,Feb,13 13:32 other posts of doedeldi 
when i was young i ejaculation during ****. But that is long time adgo.
By tb1 at 22,Nov,16 21:07 other posts of tb1 
Me too, it didn't happen too often because I jerked off several times a day starting at 11 and cumming at 12

By 3fdfd at 22,Nov,16 20:40 other posts of 3fdfd 
I used to rather frequently ... mid/late teens into my early 20s ... not much after that & haven't do so over 40/45 years.

By #64328 at 22,Nov,16 20:34
I've never had a wet dream. But I've been masturbating since we'll before I had cum.

By #102374 at 05,Feb,13 04:18
I luv waking up with a wet spot. Just wish I could remember why.

By #323075 at 04,Feb,13 06:53
I didn't have nightly ejaculations since years! Maybe I masturbate to much. When I was young I had such ejaculations once wach week and my shorts were totally wet!

By #242452 at 17,Dec,12 15:19
When I was in middle school, I used to think I was a loser for jacking off because it just meant I couldn't get laid like everyone else (though in truth, I'm pretty sure most everyone wasn't getting laid at the time). I was always afraid that masturbation turned me into some kind of huge perve or something, but I guiltily did it anyway.

Strangely enough I always WISHED I would have wet dreams because I thought that would make me more "normal." I remember being overjoyed, but strangely unfulfilled by my first wet dream experience. I didn't at all remember the dream and just woke up a little sticky.

Silly me! Now I just look back on all that and see how mistaken I really was.

By xxx25 at 17,Dec,12 08:34 other posts of xxx25 
I have only wet spot on panties, like this:
[deleted image]
I'm wonder that its not enough.

By #134537 at 15,Jun,11 21:03
I guess I jack off too much. I haven't had a wet dream in 35 years
By spermkiss at 15,Jun,11 21:53 other posts of spermkiss 
It's impossible to jack off too much! Whether you do it once a year, once a month, once a week, once a day or once an hour, as long as you want to do it, your dick gets hard and you can squirt jizz, then you are doing it the right amount for you.

By spermkiss at 15,Jun,11 16:04 other posts of spermkiss 
How often a man ejaculates while he is asleep depends on two factors: his age and how often he ejaculates while awake. If he reaches orgasmic climax and ejaculates regularly when he is awake, either with partnered sex or by masturbation, he will rarely have nocturnal emissions. A nocturnal emission is the body's way of telling a man that he should masturbate more (or have more partnered sex).

The amount of sperm in semen depends on a man's testosterone level and his frequency of ejaculation.

I am trying to understand your last question. I am guessing that you are asking about semen leakage (pre-come). Some men leak little or no semen until they reach an orgasmic climax and ejaculate. Most leak a little. Others leak a lot. I, myself, am a major semen leaker. Even if I am not aroused, there is often a bit of semen oozing from the tip of my penis. If I become even the least bit excited, the floodgates are really opened and this continues until I climax and for a while afterward.

By #102374 at 15,Jun,11 16:03
No wet boxers, sleep naked. Huge slick wet spot on the sheets. Just wish I could remember what caused it.

Adult Discussion Forum