Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

pathetic hypocrisy from our government

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by phart at 13,Jul,21 12:13  other posts of phart
The White House is blaming the riots in Cuba on the wuhan virus.
The democrats are showing their true colors now. Republicans freed the slaves in the 1860's and understand still to this day what freedom is and what it means.
But yet,the coast guard is warning Americans to not take supplys to Cuba.BUT YET that same fucking government has no problem sending supplies to the ukraine and the middle east.
only registered users can see external links

Now I could understand a little concern if people were carrying weapons to the cubans,but medicine? WATER

Similar topics: 1.immigration,cuba?   2.Stealing is stealing.   3.You keep using that word, but it doe not mean what you think it means.   4.Denver democrat council woman post on government site all democrats infected with coronovirus should attend every MAGA event   5.How is YOUR Country or Area, going with the Virus??  

New Comment

Comments:
By up-for-it at 16,Jul,21 20:53 other posts of up-for-it 
Try living in Europ for gas
By #592419 at 16,Jul,21 23:19
It's a different setup.. The luxory of public transportation makes it easier to choose alternative.. Here in most of this country it is a necessity.
By up-for-it at 17,Jul,21 13:45 other posts of up-for-it 
that is true in cities. I live in the countryside , it takes me 20 min by car to go to work, by public transport it would take me 3 hours
By #592419 at 17,Jul,21 16:23
If you are fortunate to have PT at all. In USA if you don't live in a super city its forget it you are stranded. Oil is a deal maker or breaker in this country..

By phart at 16,Jul,21 23:55 other posts of phart 
Well,I don't know the history on it but it might behoove you to go back in history and see when the price of fuel became so much higher in europe than other countrys.Then we could see what happened.THen the PEOPLE need to take action.IF they can vote in new leaders that will solve the problems of high fuel prices.I have a strong feeling the environmentalist won't let the fuel prices be adjusted.They love to see people suffer.
Seems I remember they even have a horse power tax. that sucks.

As for public transportation.Last time I read something about the new york subway system they had a lady that was going around LICKING all the handrails and stuff. People pee all over the subways and such.Public transportation is filthy and like in new york,is a good example of why public transportation is BAD.IT helped the virus spread faster.
By Ananas2xLekker at 17,Jul,21 16:32 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Good public transport costs money.
That's part of what the infrastructure spending is meant for.
By phart at 17,Jul,21 16:48 other posts of phart 
How long will it stay "good" before it is filthy and unmaintained and no one wants to use it?

By #592419 at 15,Jul,21 20:01
Are you paying more for gas today than you did during the Trump Administration?
Yes.
Groceries?
Yes.
Hotel rooms, flights, car rentals?
Yes.
Clothes, shoes?
Yes.
Joe Biden’s America!

Democrats want to ban voter ID more than the Russians want to ban drug testing at the Olympics.

Joe Biden’s America!
By #574505 at 15,Jul,21 20:04
Yes put gas yesterday it was 3.65 a gallon
By #592419 at 15,Jul,21 20:05

By #592419 at 15,Jul,21 20:08
Protestors in Cuba and Hong Kong seem to love the American flag more than some of our Olympic athletes.

By #592419 at 15,Jul,21 20:09
If President Biden wants to get people back to work, then he should stop paying them to stay home.
With your tax dollars!
By #275407 at 15,Jul,21 20:30
A Costco membership of 20.00 is all you need for buying their gas
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

Sorry about the long list of gas stations printed, I didn't think it would print them all.
By #592419 at 16,Jul,21 12:47
No sorry's allowed in forum. This is a no holds barred area. Your ideas and thinking involve precisness and accuracy. You are also smart enough and know how to use resource effectively. Nothing wrong with that.
Gasoline was under $2 a gallen, biden closed the pipeline and abondoned his people throwing shit on them in laughter. I can go on and on but what you see here now,, it is going to get worse. A whole lot unfortunately. The only hope we have is to survive untill late 2022, vote responsibly and this time create a voting systeem so that it is not possible to fraudulate our votes.. Ever. I sincerely hope we can because if we don't...... Not to say it hasn't happened already.

By #275407 at 17,Jul,21 07:02
I don't think that will ever happen

By #275407 at 15,Jul,21 20:19
I only pay 3.29 for 93 octane, 2.99 for 87 octane here in ft,lauderdale. At u-gas gas station. I'm fine with that, Europeans pay four times as much for gas,,
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Costco

3333 University Blvd
Winter Park, FL
$2.74
Price Reporter Icon annette2119
3 hours ago
Amenities

Membership Pricing
Pay At Pump
Membership Required

Reviews

maybinv
Aug 06 2017
Great station. Only open during business hours. Mon-Fri: 10AM-8:30PM Sat: 9:30AM-6:30PM Sun: 10AM-6PM

VIEW FULL STATION DETAILS

Details
Sam's Club

2575 Gulf-to-Bay Blvd
Clearwater, FL
$2.75
Price Reporter Icon ClwFL
1 hour ago
Amenities

Membership Pricing
Pay At Pump
Loyalty Discount
Membership Required

Reviews

owlbealright
Sep 12 2017
if you need gas, they have it. they have employees out directing people to the pumps as well so they are fairly organized in all the craziness.

Details
Costco

1890 S University Dr
Davie, FL
$2.75
Price Reporter Icon mgibby
3 hours ago
Amenities

Pay At Pump
Membership Required

Reviews

Lucia0529
Dec 24 2016
Lines always move quickly. Usually has the best prices in the area.

Details
Costco

2655 Gulf to Bay Blvd
Clearwater, FL
$2.75
Price Reporter Icon smimach
3 hours ago
Amenities

Membership Pricing
Pay At Pump
Loyalty Discount
Membership Required

Reviews

bfinny22
Mar 02 2018
Always clean, little to no lines, and the best prices on Top Tier gasoline.

Details
Costco

8712 W Linebaugh Ave
Tampa, FL
$2.75
Price Reporter Icon DataFeed
2 hours ago
Amenities

Pay At Pump
Membership Required

Reviews

fishngoals
Dec 27 2017
Cheapest around! Always an attendant nearby. Very clean, tons of pumps.

Details
BJ's

26996 US-19
Clearwater, FL
$2.77
Price Reporter Icon evil16
3 hours ago
Amenities

Pay At Pump
Air Pump
Membership Required

Reviews

Yvette56
Jul 11 2019
quick easy and attendant was helpful

Details
Mobil

6690 Stirling Rd
Davie, FL
$2.77
Price Reporter Icon enzo3664
3 hours ago
Amenities

Propane
C-Store
Car Wash
Pay At Pump
Restrooms
Air Pump
Payphone
ATM
Service Station
Loyalty Discount
Membership Required
Lotto
Beer
Wine

Reviews

pitupituu
Feb 26 2019
This gas station is always cheating on the pricing with the cash and credit price. They talk about the station next door Rocket fuel which it always has the best price on Stirling all the time SAME PRICE! They claim Rocket fuel doesn't have good fuel yet they buy fuel from the same fuel company. Makes you wonder that this is all they can do when they can't beat the competitor. I've pumped in many Rocket Fuels not just this one and my car runs smooth and gives me more mileage. That's why I keep coming and it bothers when people put false information!

Details
Wawa

13363 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, FL
$2.79
Price Reporter Icon BRONXBOY127
1 hour ago
Amenities

C-Store
Pay At Pump
Restaurant
Restrooms
Air Pump
ATM
Lotto

Reviews

gkc324
Aug 17 2019
To all the people submitting prices please stop. This station is under construction and not even open yet! The one you're looking for is on Beach and Central Parkway.

Details
Valero

4401 SW 8th St
Miami, FL
$2.97
Price Reporter Icon kaycee2581
49 minutes ago
CASH
Amenities

Offers Cash Discount
C-Store
Loyalty Discount

Reviews

shanefalco13
Oct 06 2018
Good visit

Details
By phart at 15,Jul,21 22:54 other posts of phart 
The cheapest gas around here is 2.87. Strange how the europeans have been conditioned to pay more for fuel although they are close enough to the source that transportation should be cheaper.
The nearest Costco is 40 miles from here and in a large town with alot of traffic. I go to that town twice a year maby for wood working supplys and while there I eat at a nice mexican resturant.
Since I found pen kits on ebay cheaper,those trips will probably reduce to once a year.
By Ananas2xLekker at 17,Jul,21 16:38 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
The cheapest gas here today is $7.81 per gallon.
It would be $8.74 per gallon if I needed to tank at a highway station near Amsterdam.

By #592419 at 15,Jul,21 23:16
Very precise... here is something else..

Joe Biden’s America:
-Crime rates soar in every major city.
-The U.S. military flies illegal immigrants on private jets.
By #275407 at 16,Jul,21 02:15
Srcums, at the local pharmacy, where I work, I here from the techs that many s. Americans (with a lot of money) fly in from s. America to get their FREE FLU VACCINE (NO INS. NEEDED) and go back to where they live. I've been told by pharmacy employees that the shot is only 40.00 dollars which Americans pick up the bill. They spend 6-8 hundred dollars for the plane ride, don't pay for the shot, (we pay) stay a while on vaca. And go home. Why aren't we charging these people from other country's that have the money.
By #592419 at 16,Jul,21 04:23
Because they want everybody to have it.Why? and its not to save lives. can't convince me otherwise..

By phart at 16,Jul,21 00:01 other posts of phart 
Well oil is droping a bit,I have a shortcut to this site on my desktop and check it everyday. I watch this and then watch the local stations and when the lower price is reflected,I fillup!.

look at what oil was a year ago per barrel .sickening it has climbed so much
By #592419 at 16,Jul,21 01:22
That bastard in the white house is destroying this country and he doesn't even know what planet he is on.. Election day and the next day was an organized COUP DE ETAH...

By #592419 at 16,Jul,21 23:18
Republicans want to make it easy to vote and hard to cheat.
Democrats are too busy flying maskless on their private jet to do anything.

By #592419 at 16,Jul,21 20:35
BIIIIIG question.. Romor has it that the Covid Vaccine is ineffective because they don't even know what the fuck the virus is so how can they find a vacine for something they don't know anything about? Rumor has it the 3 doses you are taking doesn't actually cure the covid virus but actually slowly sterilizes you more and more with each dose.. Can anyone confirm or elaborate on this?

By #592419 at 16,Jul,21 13:04
What Did Fauci Know And When?
His Emails Point To Panic, Lies, And A Possible Cover-Up.
Our latest op-ed.

By #592419 at 16,Jul,21 12:55
Gas is expensive and the Left won’t stand for the anthem.
Joe Biden’s America.

By #623135 at 13,Jul,21 21:36
Reporters in Cuba are reporting that COVID is rampant, food is very hard to get and meds impossible. These are interviews with Cubans in the island. Repuckers understand freedom like a bad plague. There’s an embargo of the island that’s at least 50 years old. What does the Ukraine or any other country have to do with it?
Good going guys. Diplomats to the core.
By phart at 13,Jul,21 23:36 other posts of phart 
You are missing the point as always.
Cuba is a few miles off the coast, some food and meds could be spared no problem.
BUT no! can't do that.
BUT Trump got in hot water because the dems wanted ukraine to be sent WEAPONS. see the difference?
By #623135 at 14,Jul,21 00:20
I see that 1) you are mixing apples and oranges and 2) I live in this huge Cuban community. My neighbors, my friends, even my son and daughter-in-law are Cuban with large families here in Miami. FYI, a big majority of the Cuban community does not want us to give any aid. They believe the regime will fall faster this way. A minority faction wants unrestricted travel to visit family.
Now, granted, since I always miss the point and I’m talking directly to the horse, I’m sure that you, in the mid-west with your fabulous understanding of Cuban politics and your uncanny knowledge of the Cubans, know better.
As far as the Clown getting into hot water, who cares? He’s not the president.
By phart at 14,Jul,21 02:31 other posts of phart 
Well for liberals that support killing unborn babies I don't guess letting grown people starve and do without is nothing to worry about either.
By #623135 at 14,Jul,21 09:30
Ok, the people of North Korea are starving too. How much food do you think we should send them?
--------------------------------------- added after 19 minutes

Yemen
Ethiopia
Jibouti
Chad
Sudan
Madagascar
Niger
Burundi
Haiti
Central African Republic

All these countries are also starving. How much food should we send them?

BTW, liberals don’t kill unborn babies. You got this thing rooted deep in religion that has nothing to do with a woman’s right. For every woman that has an abortion a man should be castrated. Conservatives kill blacks and other minorities to keep the white, Arian blood pure. Trump is a misogynist who grabs women’s snatches without permission. He’s so dumb he still thinks storks bring babies. Melania pegs Trump every afternoon (he can’t stay up late).
Everyone in America saw the January 6, 2021 Capitol riots LIVE on TV. Now these right wingers are trying hard to tell us that what we saw was not an insurrection. Making all types of excuses like, “the lady veteran that got killed was just observing the votes in Congress” and Trump saying there’s more hidden footage not shown. That must be were the traitorous insurrectionists offered their asses for a love-in.

By Ananas2xLekker at 14,Jul,21 10:39 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
As for now, Biden does nothing to help Cuba, so your right on that. However let's wait if he actually tries to do something, like sending help or lifting sanctions and then see which sides votes for/against it.

You do know that Obama lifted a lot of sanctions and Trump reinstated them, right? Living under a dictatorship is still better than dying of hunger. Or don't you agree?

Liberals don't support killing unborn babies, they support the freedom for a woman
to choose to end their own pregnancy, limited by time progressed into the pregnancy, if a woman doesn't want to be a mother and can't or doesn't want to give birth.
The principle is that it is worse to force a women to give birth, than it is to kill a fetus or an embryo (which are not babies).
By #623135 at 14,Jul,21 15:38
My question to you is, “Do you think that ANY administration would be stupid enough to NOT HELP when there’s a good chance of ending hostilities? Having said that, can you imagine the uproar from the right if Biden does extend an olive branch to the Cuban government? Do you remember when Obama reopened the Cuban legation in Havana?
The question of abortion before the end of the first trimester is a religious concern for and mostly, by the Southern Baptists and a direct result of poor education, religious dogma to the extreme, and a talking point for conservative vote getters. Most of these people are DIRTY OLD MEN who should not be allowed close to ANY vagina, let alone a pregnant’ woman’s one. They are the same ones that oppose homosexuality, gender change, and unmarried sex.
By phart at 14,Jul,21 16:03 other posts of phart 
I vote conservative but have always supported the idea of reopening ties of some kind to Cuba. I think the time has passed for hatred. We still have a prison on their soil. We should at least be able to trade and travel there. They do at least make cigars there that could be smoked here in the US.
By #623135 at 14,Jul,21 18:43

By Ananas2xLekker at 14,Jul,21 16:10 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Trump was stupid enough to put back all the sanctions, while lifting them finally helped Cuba move in the right direction a bit. Anything mildly progressive that Biden does will create massive outrage by conservatives. He should listen to his own base and the majority of the citizens, who oppose continuing the embargo. If his own voters would by majority even approve of completely ending the embargo, he could at least extend an olive branch.

I totally agree on your abortion standpoint. It is actually a vote getter, because Republicans talk about it, but only do the minimum they can on it, without angering their base. It's a talking point to help them win, that would fall away as soon as it's achieved. The Democrats do the same with medicare for all, a green new deal, $15/hour minimum wage, infrastructure spending, taxing the rich, affordable education, paid vacation by law, etc. The difference is that progressive ideals help people and conservative ideals just hurt women and LGBT people.

By #275407 at 16,Jul,21 06:47
Sanctions have been lifted, two days ago, they will be getting food and water Monday shipped by over 100 boats.
--------------------------------------- added after 55 seconds

And it's not going to the government, it's being given to the people.
--------------------------------------- added after 96 seconds

The boats are loaded up and leaving sun. Night
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

The boats are loaded up and leaving sun. Night.

By #275407 at 16,Jul,21 06:42
U.S send food and supplies to country's like Cuba, what happens to that food? It doesn't get in the hands of the people, it goes to the government which charges large amounts of money which the people don't have, so they starve anyway, come on guys,nthis happens everywhere. Try putting the blame on the Cuban government, not trump or Biden, I don't like either one of them, I stay out of politics because there all crooks and lier's.
By Ananas2xLekker at 16,Jul,21 08:05 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Maybe it's old news, but according to this article Biden didn't lift any of the about 240 sanctions on them. He sent Cuba some supplies, but they wouldn't need them if the US allowed Cuba to trade.

The US is starving Cuba. Sure the Cuban government is not sharing wealth and goods equally, but is the US government sharing your wealth equally?

By #623135 at 16,Jul,21 12:31
Cody, I agree with you. The people never get the help. Only the regime gains.

By #592419 at 14,Jul,21 18:19
Fuck you.
By #623135 at 14,Jul,21 18:45
SrCums Not by you, you MOTHER FUCKING DIRTY, HOMO, JEW
By #592419 at 14,Jul,21 21:27
Better save up your points. Attacs are imminent
By #623135 at 14,Jul,21 21:46
And so you dirty homo little Jew, you trash my page with inappropriate gifts. What a man. Hahaha.
By #592419 at 14,Jul,21 22:43
Look what happened to your pagee..

But at least I included toilet paper.. You never clean ya ass anyway.
By #623135 at 15,Jul,21 01:52
And, tell me, oh big man, what does it prove? Did you get your jollies? Did you wank as you were doing it? Are you satisfied? Did you show Mommy your handy work? Little secret, asshole, you are still a dirty little homo Jew with hardly any friends other than other losers like you.

By #592419 at 14,Jul,21 22:44
Look what happened to your pagee..

But at least I included toilet paper.. You never clean ya ass anyway.
By phart at 15,Jul,21 02:17 other posts of phart 
would you 2 cut this shit out? We are trying to do the hardest job on earth. trying to Talk some sense into a liberal,and this other bullshit is interfering!
By #592419 at 15,Jul,21 02:21
You already know the answer phart. The answer of how we can achieve and maintain democracy because you have a common frame of reference. I've read your writtings...Everything is fine.. with me at least.

By #623135 at 15,Jul,21 12:18
Phart you say stop it you two. Does that include me? Don’t answer that. I’m beginning to think you, Phart, are two faced. You want to convince a liberal to change his mind yet you want to do it the hard way. No time or reason. Well, I’m blocking SrCums. He’s an idiot with no brains.

By #275407 at 16,Jul,21 06:03
They are taking water and supplies to Cuba, boats are being loaded up as we speak, the government is allowing supplies which are going to be shipped by over 100 boats leaving Sunday night, mostly driven by Cuban owners, there leaving government cut in Miami to marathon in the keys and meeting up with Cuban fisherman giving the supplies to them, but not crossing the international border which is five miles out. Then at midnight they will be firing flares to let people in Cuba know there with them. The coast guard ships and planes will be there to make sure no trouble starts.
--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

Phart, I don't know where you get your information from, but the people in Cuba are rioting because of the long lines for food and medicine and the lack of. There government is also turning power off in the community often, also the people are complaining that they want the Covid vaccine, which the government isn't trying to get for the people, ever since the collapse of the soviet union, the people want the Castro dictatorship out and they want a democracy, I don't think our government blames the riots on Covid, fake news.
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

I work with many Cubans that have relatives in Cuba. And they here it first hand from there family there.

By #592419 at 15,Jul,21 02:37
Jim Jordan
Public Official

The Left started the culture war.
-They kneeled for the anthem
-They let boys play girls sports
-They pushed Critical Race Theory
-They politicized July 4th
-They tried to cancel Christmas
-They tore down statues
-They made up genders
By Ananas2xLekker at 15,Jul,21 10:16 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Nothing but Culture War bullshit. Republicans got no real ideas at all!
By #592419 at 15,Jul,21 13:36
If the constitution means nothing to you then yea, I understand.. To me it does
By Ananas2xLekker at 15,Jul,21 16:19 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Why don't you show then how any of these cultural things are against the constitution.

-People are allowed to kneel for the anthem or not
-People are allowed to let boys play girls sports
-People are allowed to teach your embarrassing history in schools
-People are allowed to politicize July 4th, or anything else
-People are allowed to not celebrate Christmas
-The statues are honoring men who dishonored the constitution. They were traitors.
-People are allowed to identify as any gender (real or made up)
By #592419 at 15,Jul,21 16:37
That is true.. The constitution allows stupidity in terms. I'm talking to my congressman about putting provisions on first amendment.. Freedom allows you to express however freedom is not free and must be earned since people like you want to take it away. I can see through your lies sincce you staarted here.
Freedom involves responsibility. Its like calling someone a filthy jew like angel did and after I put 5 shitpiles on her page that's my freedom of expression too.. 1st amendment right? So she finally pussied out until she banned me like the pussy she is...
Freedom requires responsibility. Meaning if you abuse your freedom then it comes with consequence.

By #592419 at 15,Jul,21 16:47
The media that shows this over and over again these despicable acts then they are just as guilty.

By phart at 15,Jul,21 18:53 other posts of phart 
The officers and solders being honored from the Confederacy were honoring a new Constitution that was written for the southern states that were trying to break free from the north. No different in legal terms than Ukraine trying to stay a country on it's own and not part of a "union".

Slavery was but 1 issue and it was only brought into the war after it started. Do some reading.And be careful of the revisionist history you might read on a website. The truth about alot of things is being altered.

By phart at 15,Jul,21 18:55 other posts of phart 
Another thing, Just because you CAN do something, does not mean you SHOULD.
You can roll 100 dollar bills up and smoke them.But should you? You can cut your dick off with a dull pocket knife and have to sit down and pee the rest of your life,but SHOULD YOU?
Your actions have effects on others. Just like the shit schumer is pushing thru now about pot.If someone walks up and sits down beside me smoking a joint,you would say they have the right to do that perhaps.BUT if I get second exsposure,and then get pulled over and drug tested,I would loose my class A cdl drivers license and could face fines and other punishments.JUST BECAUSE,that sumbitch had the "right" to smoke dope beside me on a park bench.
Actions have reactions. THAT is what people are forgetting.

By phart at 15,Jul,21 15:09 other posts of phart 
Naw,no culture war.just sad facts of what liberals are pushing.

disrespect for flag and country,
approving of unfair competition's in sports
if there is no race,why is it suddenly ok to push race theory?
July 4th is a celebration of our independence from england, although if our freedom was dependent on some people of this forum,we would still be answering to the queen.

We have religous freedom in this country, the MAJORITY of Americans celebrate Christmas, get the fuck over it already.
For tolerance and equality to be so important ,why is it I have to look at MLK statues when the statues of our heros are taken down? THat is not tolerance ,that is not equality that is cultural and racial suppression and intolerance. Blacks are a minority, numbers don't lie.Although I will state,clearly,I will not damage a statue of someone like MLK or anyone else,it is just not right.For me to expect tolerance from others,I have to show tolerance. For me to expect to be treated equal,I have to treat others equally. sure,celebrate your history, your culture,i t is your right.BUT don't interfer with my doing the same thing.

There are 2 genders, female and male. 1 can carry a child,1 can produce sperm, it is the nature of things.
yes there are some rare cases of hermaphrodites, but as in with animals, there was probably some inbreeding going on.

Tolerance and equality are good things in theory, but so far, the only thing happening is moving chess pieces and pleasing 1 side while the other is getting more angry ,nothing changing.
By Ananas2xLekker at 15,Jul,21 22:00 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Your outrage about July 4th is about Biden forgetting to say something?

Your outrage about Christmas is because some people say "Happy holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas"?

How are people changing their sex or having different sexual preferences hurting YOU?

That race theory thing is historically accurate information about what the USA did to slaves and black people. Probably a bit embarrassing, but that's your history, just learn from it.

Your flag also represents all the horrible shit the US did ans till does. Some people speak out by protesting that part.
By phart at 15,Jul,21 22:48 other posts of phart 
My feelings toward the 4th of July aint got anything to do biden.
Nor are my thoughts on Christmas related the happy holidays shit either. Happy Holidays was a attempt at showing tolerance to the shit heads that whine they are offended by Christmas. But of course the whiney ass fuckers, A minority of Americans btw, weren't happy and have to keep pushing.

People changing their sex may not affect me directly,but knowing that perverted males don't mind dressing as women to go see little girls peeing does bother MOST normal people and should not be a issue we have to be concerned with.Many a time I have witnessed a man standing beside the womens bathroom door making sure a man does not walk in there or at least let his wife know someone is coming in.,Oh but you will say,"This is not a BIG problem" 1 time is to many.

All the horrible shit the US has done eh? Well perhaps you would rather be raising your arm up for Hitler and speaking and typing German? Or Japanese? Or do you prefer your native language? Gee, some of that terrible shit done under that flag was to SAVE EUROPE from dictatorships. DUH>

By #623135 at 14,Jul,21 10:16
Phart check this out.

Cubans poured into the streets Sunday to protest the government’s handling of the Covid crisis. As the virus races across Cuba, independent lawyers, medical professionals and civil-society groups on the island have begged Havana to allow international humanitarian aid to reach people directly. The regime refuses. Now the crisis is near cataclysmic proportions.

Havana wants the world to believe that Cuban hardship in healthcare is caused by the U.S. embargo. But food and medicine are exempt from the embargo. As Julie Chung, now acting assistant secretary of state for Western Hemisphere Affairs, tweeted in April 2020, the U.S. “routinely authorizes the export of humanitarian goods, agricultural products, medicine, and medical equipment to support the Cuban people.” Ms. Chung further noted that in 2019 the U.S. exported millions of dollars of medical goods to Cuba.

Cuba’s real problem is that it’s broke. And while all poor countries in the region have struggled to serve the public during Covid-19, only Cuba has made things worse by trying to use the pandemic as a way to earn hard currency for the ruling elite and boost its legitimacy around the world.
By phart at 14,Jul,21 12:39 other posts of phart 
Ok,well duh,you just explained why we should be helping them.What better way to keep illegals from coming here from there than to make "THERE" a better place to live? Food,meds, and perhaps some clothes,roofing tin and etc. NOT CASH! DUH?that is what empowers the dictators. Send hard goods.
The sanctions were put in place because of the missles and castro.Send in a team of experts to take out the dictator and then help them rebuild.
Now is a perfect time to go in and help Haiti rebuild their country. Prez is gone, chaos insue's.go in and help them fix it.We spent bullions helping afganistan and they are burning the bridges as the last US military crosses them.They did not appreciate a fucking thing that was done for them. So why not divert those resources to someone else that might actually appreciate the hand up and make better for themselves?
By CAT-2 at 14,Jul,21 14:54 other posts of CAT-2 
So, interfering with another country’s political inner conflict is your answer to all the problems? How do you deal with a crooked government that confiscates those “hard goods” and use them to enrich themselves? Should we invade Venezuela? How about Iran, North Korea and Red China?
You know, the Cuban “illegals” as you call them, took a relatively backwards lazy town like Miami-Dade county and made it a powerhouse recognizable by the rest of Latin America and Europe. They pulled themselves by their bootstraps and now have their finger in many enterprises in the USA. You are an individual with a sheltered point of view about the world. I’m sorry but I’m used to more cosmopolitan people with a larger open mind. Roofing tin?
By phart at 14,Jul,21 16:09 other posts of phart 
Well Since Miami is such a powerhouse,call the fucking post office down there and tell em to quit holding my shit and MAIL IT.Been waiting on something that is held up there for 3 days according to the tracking number!
By CAT-2 at 15,Jul,21 12:29 other posts of CAT-2 
That’s a Trump thing
By #275407 at 15,Jul,21 20:14
That is totally correct, it is from trump slowing down the mail, I know that for a fact. No question. Trump might have done some good things, but not with the post office.

By curvy8 at 15,Jul,21 12:45 other posts of curvy8 
The one thing I agree about both the Trump and Biden administration is to get away from foreign adventures. The Cubans are dealing with their own antifa. Let them handle it.
By #592419 at 15,Jul,21 20:07
I agree,, we have millions of homeless veterens that are dying in the streets and they are giving money to cuba?

By #592419 at 15,Jul,21 16:48
President Biden’s been in office for 176 days.
What we’ve seen:
-Border crisis
-Crime soaring
-High gas prices
-High grocery prices
-Unemployment
-Critical Race Theory pushed
-July 4th politicized
-Israel attacked
-Cuban protestors abandoned

By Ananas2xLekker at 13,Jul,21 18:18 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
If the US showed goodwill in times like these, I think it would help achieve
the goals the US has for Cuba.
By #623135 at 13,Jul,21 21:38
The goal is simple. Give your people human rights. Remember, we have aprox. 6 million Cuban refugees in our shore who travel to Cuba all the time. Ask them
--------------------------------------- added after 12 hours

BTW the US has NO GOALS in regards to Cuba. The government of that country not only repudiated all help from us but blame us for everything that happened there in the last 60 yrs. The Castro brothers and their band of killers made that island worse than the French Devil’s Island. Every time we extended an olive branch we got burned. We took in millions of Cuban refugees in a one of a kind refugee program. If the refugee touched land he was automatically accepted as a refugee with special timing to become a US citizen. It amuses me that all this is history. It’s been in the American news (and other world news) since Castro overthrew Batista in the late 50’s and people still want to be “nice” to the regime (all help goes to the bad guys)
By Ananas2xLekker at 14,Jul,21 10:20 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Isn't that the goal of the US?

If the US didn't have a goal, why put crippling sanctions on Cuba?
I agree with the goal, Cubans should have human rights, justice and more freedom.

There is however something weird going on; Cuba has been living under very tough sanctions from the US since 1962. However, Saudi Arabia violates human rights at least as often and seriously as Cuba. They behead people for witchcraft and adultery.
Why are there no sanctions on them?
By #623135 at 14,Jul,21 10:38
In MY OPINION, Cuba has nothing to offer except beautiful beaches. The government has nothing but hatred for us. On the other hand, Saudi Arabia has oil and is also a steadying influence on the other Arab nations in the area.
One observation is that Cuba went Communist during the height of the Cold War. It was a slap in the face to the Eisenhower administration. When they nationalized the American businesses there, we retaliated
By phart at 14,Jul,21 12:36 other posts of phart 
Puerto rico has nothing to offer either but a bunch of needy people when the wind blows.
but yet they want to make a state out of them? Give that island back to spain as a gift.
By #623135 at 14,Jul,21 14:13
Same thing with Ohio and Wisconsin. Hahaha. I never know what you’ll come up with. But, as usual, you are wrong.

The economy of Puerto Rico is classified as a high income economy by the World Bank and as the most competitive economy in Latin America by the World Economic Forum. It is classified by the International Monetary Fund as a developed jurisdiction with an advanced, high-income economy;[24] it ranks highly on the Human Development Index. Puerto Rico currently has a public debt of $72.204 billion (equivalent to 103% of GNP), and a government deficit of $2.5 billion.[257][258] According to World Bank, gross national income per capita in Puerto Rico in 2013 was $23,830 (PPP, International Dollars); it ranked 63rd among all sovereign and dependent territories in the world.[259] Its economy is mainly driven by manufacturing (primarily pharmaceuticals, textiles, petrochemicals and electronics) followed by the service industry (primarily finance, insurance, real estate and tourism).[o][p] In recent years, the unincorporated territory has also become a popular destination for MICE (meetings, incentives, conferencing, exhibitions), with a modern convention centre district overlooking the Port of San Juan.[260]

The geography of Puerto Rico and its political status are both determining factors on its economic prosperity, primarily due to its relatively small size as an island; its lack of natural resources used to produce raw materials[citation needed], and, consequently, its dependence on imports; as well as its territorial status with the United States, which controls its foreign policy while exerting trading restrictions, particularly in its shipping industry.

Puerto Rico experienced a recession from 2006 to 2011, interrupted by 4 quarters of economic growth, and entered into recession again in 2013, following growing fiscal imbalance and the expiration of the IRS Section 936 corporate incentives that the U.S. Internal Revenue Code had applied to Puerto Rico. This IRS section was critical to the economy, as it established tax exemptions for U.S. corporations that settled in Puerto Rico, and allowed their insular subsidiaries to send their earnings to the parent corporation at any time, without paying federal tax on corporate income. Puerto Rico has surprisingly been able to maintain a relatively low inflation in the past decade while maintaining a purchasing power parity per capita higher than 80% of the rest of the world.[261]

Tell the rest of the site members, do you research your answers or do you “Phart” your theories?
By phart at 14,Jul,21 16:06 other posts of phart 
Show me 1 fucking piece of electronics made there? NEver held a piece of anything made there and I can go as far as to remind you I have a electronics degree from college. I have built,and repaired alot of stuff in my years and don't recall EVER seeing that countrys name listed as place of manufacture.
Philippines ,Japan ,China, yes .but not there.
A travel destinations? you call that something to offer? We have convention halls here in the US.
By #623135 at 15,Jul,21 11:41
Some companies that have manufacturing in Puerto Rico (BTW Puerto Rico is a US territory, not a country)
Top Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing Companies in Puerto...
Eaton. 3.9. 4.5K. 4.6K. LocationPuerto Rico Area. ...
Siemens. 4.1. 13.8K. 7.3K. LocationPuerto Rico Area. ...
Lutron. 3.9. 351. 696. ...
Emerson. 3.8. 4.4K. 4.1K. ...
Flex. 3.8. 3.9K. 2.1K. ...
Jabil. 3.9. 2.1K. 1.4K. ...
Toshiba America Business Solutions. 3.7. 374. 419. ...
Hubbell. 3.6. 244. 262.

By Ananas2xLekker at 14,Jul,21 14:45 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
At least that's an honest answer.
It's heartbreak over Cuba ending an abusive relationship with the US.
Now you don't want your friends talking with your ex.

At least you can gloat about their next lover being even more abusive.
By #623135 at 14,Jul,21 15:21
That would be the non-existing USSR.
By Ananas2xLekker at 14,Jul,21 18:28 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Yep! Maybe it's time to win them back, by showing them some love.

By #592419 at 15,Jul,21 02:23
Like I said, you know. I don't have to read or study links or hear bullshit on tv that I've cancelled for the first time in 60 years. I already know.. So do you so my question is to you... Why are you hear and what are you trying to prove. Most don't want to hear it.. If you disagree they attack your race, religion or anything they can reach personally.. That's because its all they have,, Their hate... You're on the right track. Soon things will get better.

By #592419 at 14,Jul,21 18:16
What filth we have today is from the central banks.. The bastard democrats gave power to the banks and they've been in control since 1861. It real ly expanded exponentially in 1913,, How do you think 95 million people died from the 2 world wars alone? All an orchistration..Not by Trump but how much hate they spewed from taking him out.

Adult Discussion Forum