Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

They are only words

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #632705 at 20,Oct,21 00:57
The truest words ever spoken!

Hey I am honkey motherfucker myself

There's a different group to get pissed off at you in this country for everything you're not supposed to say. Can't say "nigger", "boogie", "jig", "jigaboo", "skinhead", "moolimoolinyon", "schvatzit", "jungle-bunny", "greaser", "greaseball", "dago", "guinea", "whop", "ginzo", "kike", "zebe", "heed", "yid", "mocky", "himie", "mick", "donkey", "turkey", "limey", "frog", "zip", "zipperhead", "squarehead", "kraut", "hiney", "jerry", "hun", "slope", "slopehead", "chink", "gook"...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of those words in and of themselves. They're only words! It's the context that counts. It's the user. It's the intention behind the words that makes them good or bad. The words are completely neutral. The words are innocent. I get tired of people talking about bad words and bad language. Bullshit! It's the context that makes them good or bad! The context. That makes them good or bad.

For instance, you take the word "Nigger." There is absolutely nothing wrong with the word "Nigger" in and of itself. It's the racist asshole who's using it that you ought to be concerned about! We don't mind when Richard Pryor or Eddie Murphy say it. Why? Because we know they're not racist. They're niggers! Context. Context. We don't mind their context because we know they're black. Hey, I know I'm whitey, the blue-eyed devil, paddy-o, fay gray boy, honkey motherfucker myself. Don't bother my ass, they're only words. You can't be afraid of words that speak the truth, even if it's an unpleasant truth, like the fact that there's a bigot and a racist in every living room on every street corner in this country.
George Carlin

Similar topics: 1.What are your favorite words to use in dirty talk?   2."Blue Under-lined Words"   3.HELP! Are you good with words in the bedroom?   4.Lets have the censoring taken off the words please Admin   5.Words you DISLIKE  

New Comment

Comments:
By phart at 20,Oct,21 18:08 other posts of phart 
This woke thing is getting out of hand really.
It seems that it is cool to be offended.
Just like a bunch shit happening at a local farm store because a boss simply patted a lady on the shoulder and said thanks for a good job.in front of others that verified it was simply a gesture of appreciation. LAWSUIT for touching her. a pat on the shoulder. Remember when a pat on the back was a good will gesture for appreciation or whatever? Well, this woke crowd is offended by it. Bunch of posy's.
It is past time for people to be offended by someone's being offended by stupid made up issues over a word or gesture of friendship or appreciation from century's ago.
It is a violation of freedom of speech.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 20,Oct,21 18:24 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Different times, baby. Personal space was not respected. We accepted it because “everyone did it “. It was wrong then and it’s wrong now. Not the sentiment but the action between a woman and a man. A man should never touch a woman in any way to convey approval. A hand shake is more than enough and even that should be offered for acceptance..
By #632705 at 24,Oct,21 23:31
Actually fuck acknowledging anyone for doing a good job. If you need acknowledgment for doing a good job you are just A whiner. Do your job to the best of your ability and move on. I hate when I get acknowledged.
By phart at 24,Oct,21 23:39 other posts of phart 
so you burn your pay check to eh?
so you don't need a raise either?
By #632705 at 25,Oct,21 00:09
Plain and simple I do my job. My job is very rewarding because I help others. I don't need or want acknowledgment for when I do. The pay sucks but I love what I do. I’d much rather work paycheck to paycheck at a the job I love then make lots of money in a job I hate.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 25,Oct,21 00:08 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Does getting recognition have to be accompanied with a pat in the back?
By phart at 25,Oct,21 02:41 other posts of phart 
no,nothing is needed as our site guru here says in a nut shell,just pay me i love it..
Since when did it become cool and acceptable that humans have to live afraid of every little move they make getting them sued?
By #632705 at 25,Oct,21 03:11
Your old and think you know it all. You gotta be a trumppanzee. Ho give him some more money. Meanwhile I’ll live my life happy and not needing Recognition.
By phart at 25,Oct,21 22:46 other posts of phart 
you are a democrat hamster that will treadle in it's little wheel till it dies never knowing what it is like to be appreciated or respected or successful for that matter .Because with your attitude, you will never be motivated to do any more than what it takes to buy some pot and a beer.

Just will,i know you probably never been to church or a family reunion or maby even over seas but a hug or a pat on the back is perfectly normal between humans that appreciate each other for whatever reason.Granted,I am not the huggy type,but some people are.
It is not going to cause your dick to fall off or your tits to fall down to be touched.get the fuck over yourselves panzys
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 25,Oct,21 23:19 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Phart, are you wrong. Hugs and kisses have been part of our greeting between family and friends. At work it’s a little too much. You were the first to bring up Biden touching women and smelling their hair. Must be a Democrat thing
By phart at 26,Oct,21 00:12 other posts of phart 
It is not folks in my family. If I aint bad mistaken Italians do it alot.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 26,Oct,21 00:59 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Different nationalities have different customs. The French kiss both cheeks, Argentines kiss on the lips. In this country everything is seen in a sexual connotation. You can’t change the rules. DON’T TOUCH A WOMAN. AND MANY MEN FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE SHARING THEIR PERSONAL SPACE WITH ANOTHER MAN.

By JustWill at 25,Oct,21 16:50 other posts of JustWill 
You mean like how 'centuries' ago it was okay for a guy to beat his wife because she was his property?

Times have changed and, though I shouldn't have to point this out, no matter what your intentions are, TODAY it is NEVER okay to put your hands on another person without their permission.
Copping a feel has nothing to do with "free speech"--even if you are shouting "LOOK, EVERYBODY--I'M COPPING A FEEL HERE" while you are doing it.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 20,Oct,21 01:04 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Yet, George Carlin said them to make money. That’s not innocent
By Ananas2xLekker at 20,Oct,21 06:13 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
George Carlin showed that when he spoke those words, it wasn't intended to hurt,
but to teach. Also George Carlin's last performance was in 2008. The world has become increasingly more sensitive about words since then. George Carlin saw that happening:
only registered users can see external links
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 20,Oct,21 17:52 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Carlin may not have wanted to hurt, just teach, but, these words DO hurt because they are used strictly in an offensive way. Let me give you an example. If I say, you, Ananas are gay (I know you identify as BI) you can take it in two ways. I could have meant you are a happy guy that likes to have fun and party hardy. I could also have meant you are a homosexual. In this day and age we both know the last example is the only recognized meaning to that sentence. Carlin’s words were said by him knowing full well that it would shock his audience as at that time those words had a negative connotation. He said them to make a profit from the hurt his audience experienced. We all laughed at his skit knowing full well THAT ONLY ONE OR TWO OF THOSE WORDS MIGHT HAVE REFERRED TO ME SO WE IGNORED THAT PART AND LAUGHED AT THE REST. It was not innocent
By Ananas2xLekker at 24,Oct,21 11:03 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
'knowing full well that it would shock his audience'
You're now describing literally almost every comedian.
I think comedians are the the prime suspects of people who move the goal post in speech. You can think that's bad and I agree that some comedians have taken it too far, but I agree with the result that comedians had. They started the conversation on many topics that were taboo. Maybe they weren't responsible of society progressing, but we have progressed in the past decades. I don't care much about words, I care about freedom. You can't deny that the people who were constantly referred to by curse words in the past are now much more free and those curse words are now mostly 'not done'.

George Carlin was one of the pioneers in moving the goalpost on words. I'm not claiming that's innocent or that he didn't have a financial incentive, he was intentionally rude, because he saw it was making him popular. He's in a long list of comedians who did the same and still do. There was just a bit of controversy about Dave Chappelle, making jokes about transsexuals. Actually, I think Dave Chappelle was being more abrasive, because he wasn't making fun about just the words, he was perpetuating prejudices. He's sort of an 'equal opportunity offender' (see link), but I've never seen George Carlin doing that.
I don't think Dave Chappelle is particularity hurtful, there are much worse offenders, but making fun of people can be much more damaging than foul language on it's own. There are many comedians actively perpetuating prejudices, by intent. I definitely don't agree with that.

You're a little off with your example. The word 'gay' is not offensive. You can say it on TV in both connotations.
(George Carlin's '7 words' is talking about words who have two meanings, a good one and a bad one. That's why in the past, you could say 'cock', 'ass', 'bitch', 'crack', 'screw', 'pussy', etc. on TV, but not 'shit', 'piss', 'fuck', 'cunt', 'cocksucker', 'motherfucker', and 'tits'. The first set of words depend on the connotation. You could say: "Crack the box open, to let the poor wet, pussy out.". The second set is never OK to say on TV, because it only has a dirty meaning. George Carlin discusses 'tits', because he doesn't think 'tits' is dirty, but he's not correct, because if you add a color to 'tits', it's a flock of birds.)
The word 'gay' isn't a curse word. If you say to me that I'm gay, I don't take offense,
I just say, I'm not, because (as far as I know) the word is intended for homosexuality and not for bisexuality. Thinking homosexuality and bisexuality are the same, that's ignorant and I've seen people do it on this website, but I don't think you meant that.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 24,Oct,21 14:09 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Ananas, for your information both Charlie and I are BI. All you have to do is look at my pages. I used the term “gay” for these reasons. It’s fairly inoffensive as you well know, but, why do you suppose there are members that react strongly against being called gay? They are so touchy about it they actually object being contacted by guys showing dick? As far as saying bisexuals are homosexuals that’s wrong but, what I believe is that in the act of having sex with someone who is the same sex as you, you are being homosexual. You can say experiment curiosity or anything else but it is what it is.
So, I can say you are a gay caballero and the meaning is blurred but go and say that to those members I just posted about and then tell me how it went
By Ananas2xLekker at 24,Oct,21 14:39 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
"why do you suppose there are members that react strongly against being called gay?"

Sadly there's still a lot of homophobia or other stigmas on sex with the same sex.

But, you can also get strong reactions, just by using incorrect terminology.
That's the whole thing with the LGBTQIA+ community. People don't like their identity misrepresented. The terms heterosexuality, homosexuality and bisexuality refer to sexual interest in and attraction to members of the opposite sex, one’s own sex or both sexes. Since it's possible to have sex without attraction and it's also possible to have attraction without sex, I think it would be easier to keep the official definitions.
If being gay means having sex with someone who is the same sex as you, than there are no gay virgins. And why then would there be straight virgins?
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 24,Oct,21 16:34 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Having gay or straight sex and having homosexual or heterosexual feelings are way apart. Virgins do not practice sex, gay or straight. I don’t think one can be called gay or straight until one practices one or the other. Until then the best you can say about someone is he identifies as male or female and everything that means when or if that person ever has sex
By Ananas2xLekker at 24,Oct,21 17:11 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Yes it is way apart. And I don't know where you got the idea that the act of sex determines people's self identification of their sexuality, but it goes against the official definition. It also goes against sex education in The Netherlands. We are taught that when a boy is in love with another boy, that he is probably gay, but he could also be bisexual. Falling in love happens way before sex. Most gay and lesbian people have known they were gay or lesbian years before they ever had sex. There are many coming out stories on YouTube of people telling about it.

It also so incredibility arbitrary. How much sex should a person have with the same sex, before you call them gay or lesbian? Does jerking off/fingering together or each other determine it, or does oral sex? Do men need to anally fuck each other, to become gay? How about girls then? And how many times? How long ago?

Isn't it determined by feelings? I knew a man who had been in love with boys in his early childhood and teens, but he never acted on it, married a girl, had children, lived like that for decades, but found himself to be really unhappy. He finally divorced her, found a man and lived with him happily ever after.
Would you determine him to be straight at first, but later he became gay?
Then why did he divorce his wife and went to find a man? Wasn't he gay all along? He and his environment just didn't accept that he was.
There is even some evidence that people's sexuality is determined during pregnancy by hormones. They have even found differences in the brain.
Than why think that the act of sex determines people's sexual preference?

And how are we going to treat a child that says they are gay or lesbian? Do you say: "You don't know, because you never had sex yet."? Are we going to assume they are straight and treat them accordingly, just because that's the norm?
That's what people did in the past and that proved to be harmful.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 24,Oct,21 21:07 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Again you are mixing things up. Your first paragraph says you didn’t read my post. It was written from the point of view of a third person. I can’t say you are gay or straight unless I have some indication you are. The person may mention it to me but there’s no reason for him to do that. My only way is to see how he acts. I don’t think I have to tell you what that is, but, if I know a boy or a man or a girl or a woman is having sex with a member of the same sex, then I am right in assuming he’s gay. If I see that that person is having sex with both sexes then I probably would think he’s BI. This doesn’t contradict the teachings of sex education in your country or mine. Nor have I said it determines anyone’s self identification of their sexuality. I believe only the individual can do that. Another thing, you say that falling in love happens way before sex. I’m going to assume you meant it happens in a relationship with the intent of staying with that other individual. Right now girls are giving boys oral sex as young as 11 years old in this country. It’s not for love. It’s for acceptance.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

Your second paragraph is not a question I can answer without more input. Most of the women in SYC seem to be straight or BI (by their own admission). On the SYD side of the site there’s a whole bunch of men that “Are straight but want to suck dick or get anal sex by being the bottom “. Are these men BI, gay, or curious? If you go to their pages the pics are mostly of other men and when they enter comments on their male genitalia they a respond like I would think someone who is gay would. Remember, I am BI. I know what it is for me to vote Hot on another woman’s pic and leave a post telling her how much I like her and would love to make lesbian love to her
--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

Coming out by a homosexual is a relatively new thing. Society is much more tolerant and, perhaps, better informed. Before, many men who knew they were homosexual, would marry and have a pretend marriage. Some wives would suspect but, many times they preferred to leave it buried. Reaction to admitting their sexual orientation went from nothing to divorce.
The last paragraph has more than one answer. As a mother I always prided myself in being open and accepting of my children. I don’t care if anyone and especially my child if he is gay. As a mother I would be remiss if I did not warm him of the misery he might face because of the bigotry found in society. The best a mother can do is to give loving advice and let their little chick fly away.
--------------------------------------- added after 26 minutes

And , no, I would not say, “You don’t know because you never had sex”. I would ask him if this is how he felt and assure him I would support him in whatever way he wanted me to support him. I can tell you right now that I would not be ashamed of how he is
--------------------------------------- added after 34 minutes

As a BI person I knew all my life that I was attracted to both men and women. BI people know what sex they are attracted to most. I prefer heterosexual sex but I’ve been in long term relations with women even through my married life.

One last thing, Ananas, and take it with no intended wish to be disrespectful, but, I think you protested my post too much.
By Ananas2xLekker at 25,Oct,21 15:26 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
It looks like your definition doesn't differ as much after all. Maybe I read into things a bit.

You are opening several interesting topics now.

"Right now girls are giving boys oral sex as young as 11 years old in this country. It’s not for love. It’s for acceptance."
Really? Well if that's the case we wouldn't know what sexual orientation those girls have, if they even discovered it themselves yet, because if they give blowjobs to be accepted, they are probably overdoing it when they feel insecure over having lesbian feelings.
It's good to be a boy these days, but I prefer girls to get something out of sex too, other than acceptance and protein.

With 'falling in love' happening way before sex, I meant crushes or puppy love. Didn't you experience that first around your early teens? I did and it was a girl. I never felt that way about a boy, but I did have some interests in boys.
However a gay colleague told me he had felt that way about boys even before his teenage years and never about girls. That's how he knew he was gay, even before he knew what being gay means.

Your right, I might have protested your post too much, but I was happy to talk about another subject than politics for once. So thanks for that
By #632705 at 25,Oct,21 15:45
All I know is I was playing with boys. Touching dicks putting them in our mouths etc since elementary school. Never had interest in girls ever! Knew liking boys was not “normal” by many. I didn’t care. My first real experience I was 12 he was in his 20’s absolutely no regrets! Wanted it got it! Still talk to him today 40 years later.
By Ananas2xLekker at 25,Oct,21 16:50 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
That's a clear case of you knowing your sexuality from a young age.

By SAGGY_GRANNY at 25,Oct,21 17:36 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
You are welcome
Oral sex by young girls to get approval would not be an indication of their sexual orientation. This is true. However, young puppy love, as you put it, could be about a same sex attraction. At that point you still can’t define her but, the probabilities become more certain. What many men don’t realize (most probably) is that girls are just as curious as boys and that women DO enjoy normal sex. Society’s mores eventually reign in many of those feelings, but any woman will tell you that hunger never goes away. This is both for lesbian or straight or combination.

By phart at 20,Oct,21 18:09 other posts of phart 
More power to him,and I hope his family continues to make royalty's as well.
I didn't like the fellow,I think he was a jurk but he enjoyed his freedom of speech as we all should.
I feel the same about Howard Stern, Don't like him.he is nasty and vulgar beyond what is needed to get his ideas accross.BUT again,he enjoys his freedom of speech,and I don't have to listen to his channel on Xm radio.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 20,Oct,21 18:15 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Sometimes, Phart, taking advantage of one of our freedoms can hurt certain other people. I never liked him. He reminded me of a teen that cusses all the time to show off

By Ananas2xLekker at 24,Oct,21 11:30 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
The freedom to be vulgar is part of free speech, but I don't think it's the most important part. The most important part of free speech is the right to criticize the government and other powerful people. States could allow vulgarity as entertainment for subjugated peoples, but crack down on someone as soon as they say something that hurts their authority.

If YouTube is censoring sexually explicit content, that I'm OK with, because there are other sites to get your rocks off, but them de-platforming political ideas is unacceptable, because they have become the most important platform for sharing political speech.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 24,Oct,21 14:17 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
We have the warranty that free speech will not be subject to arrest and prosecution. Vulgarity has no protection from the disapproval of society. You are right that freedom to criticize the powers that be is the most important part of this right. But, again, it doesn’t protect you from public condemnation. Just think pro and anti Trump sentiments..

By phart at 24,Oct,21 16:04 other posts of phart 
I would rather the vulgar continue to be kept to adult audiences but just as with the "lets go Brandon" video from the nascar race,kids are hearing the word fuck to much at random now to try to keep their minds clear of such shit until they are old enough to cipher it all out for themselves.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 25,Oct,21 17:51 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
The sentiment is good, the timing is too late

By Sir-Skittles at 22,Oct,21 13:39 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Spoken like a true 315 hillbilly! Why not post this with your real profile cunt?

Fuck you!
By #632705 at 23,Oct,21 00:33
[deleted image]

[deleted image]

By #632705 at 23,Oct,21 00:34
Found your real pics
By Sir-Skittles at 25,Oct,21 17:43 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

By #632705 at 20,Oct,21 21:16
Just realized the text I copy to paste wasn’t full.
Can’t say fruit, can’t say faggot, can’t say queer, can’t say Nancy boy, can’t say pansy. Can’t say n*gger, boogie, jig, jiggaboo, skinhead, jungle bunny, moolie, moolie yan or schwarz. Can’t say yid, heeb, zeeb, kike, mackie, dego, ginny, wop, ginzo, greaser, greaseball, spick, beaner, oya, tiger, PR, Mick, donkey, turkey, limey, frog, squarehead, kraut, jerry, Hun, chink, jap, nip, slope, slopehead, zip, zipper head, gook

And you can call me faggot, queer, Nancy boy, pansy! Because I am !

Adult Discussion Forum