Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Top 10 women on SYC?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Nashville42 at 09,Dec,21 18:48  other posts of Nashville42
Who are your top 10 profiles?

Similar topics: 1.HOW U LIKE TO BE EATEN?? !!WOMEN ONLY!!   2.Bi Women commenting on pictures   3.HORNY WOMEN   4.Women who like to watch men masturbate on skype   5.Women and naked men  

New Comment

Comments:
By #675701 at 23,Jul,22 21:14
who are you kidding, Bella

By CountryCouple54 at 09,Dec,21 19:05 other posts of CountryCouple54 
This one's gonna be a hard one. Not really sure there are 10 women on the site.🤪
By Nashville42 at 09,Dec,21 19:06 other posts of Nashville42 

By BirdDog at 10,Dec,21 06:00 other posts of BirdDog 
By dgraff at 10,Dec,21 11:35 other posts of dgraff 
I know there are only 2 you can trust
Rocket 1
Sherry Ann
The rest are all fucked in the head
By rocket1 at 11,Dec,21 23:06 other posts of rocket1 
Thank you so much!!you have always been so nice to me!!
By dgraff at 12,Dec,21 03:22 other posts of dgraff 
Your welcome my neighbor to my west your good people stay safe my friend

By sherryann at 12,Dec,21 01:31 other posts of sherryann 
Thank you dgraff, what a wonderful thing to say! I appreciate you.
By dgraff at 12,Dec,21 03:23 other posts of dgraff 
Your welcome sweetheart your the best be safe my friend

By CAT at 12,Dec,21 16:03 other posts of CAT 
Mountain Man, I’m sorry you feel like that. Surely there are more women in the real world that you can trust.
By dgraff at 12,Dec,21 16:11 other posts of dgraff 
No I didn’t mean what I said I was just venting at Bella
By CAT at 12,Dec,21 22:08 other posts of CAT 
There’s a lot to vent about. But I haven’t always been nice to you and I would have understood.
By dgraff at 13,Dec,21 00:07 other posts of dgraff 
That’s what I can’t get Bella to understand the past is the past and like it or not I’m starting over again a fresh start
By CAT at 13,Dec,21 17:09 other posts of CAT 
You have my support, Mountain Man

By Dev01 at 14,Dec,21 03:54 other posts of Dev01 
Real??? Woman

By dhood at 09,Dec,21 19:57 other posts of dhood 
UnderCoverAngel
youngbabe25
pinkandpretty73
FilthyMilfyKelly
*expertease*
adydream89
blondebartender
SpanishGirl
Rachel_G
Nashville21
By Nashville42 at 09,Dec,21 20:07 other posts of Nashville42 
Good list. Alien, Boeb7 , SeeJenn, leatherandlace, and texylexy are definitely contenders.

By *kmadeau* at 10,Dec,21 01:23 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By bella! at 10,Dec,21 13:02 other posts of bella! 
Hi. The thread is about the top 10 women on SYC and Nashville42 wondered who "your" top 10 profiles were. Are you able to share how you arrived at your top 10 choices? Are your choices based solely on the member's gallery of pictures or on their personal interactions with you? I'm curious about how you arrived at those 10 profiles.
By dgraff at 10,Dec,21 15:36 other posts of dgraff 
Filthy hores they are they are
By bella! at 10,Dec,21 17:36 other posts of bella! 
Are you familiar with the women on dhood's list? Some of those profiles are less than one week old, it surprises me that those members made someone's list.
By dgraff at 10,Dec,21 18:49 other posts of dgraff 
I’m familiar with a few I guess as of lately I have a hard nose towards women
By bella! at 10,Dec,21 19:59 other posts of bella! 
Women are no different then men. I believe there is a difference between the male and female psyche. Yes, men are psychically stronger than women but there feelings are very delicate. My dad has shared many stories of my mom since her passing, one of them that comes to mind is when he said he used to bring her flowers, for no reason. It must have been a long, long time ago because I do not remember flower bouquets. Yeah, he would bring her flowers and apparently, my mother thought the money would be better spent elsewhere. Whatever the logic, however it was communicated to my pops, it really hurt his feelings. I tend to treat my male friends with more care and respect because I recognize they are fragile in spite of all their testosterone.

So it is important that we practice the "Golden Rule" and to treat all people, men, women, black, white, Democrat, Republican, etc respectfully.
By dgraff at 12,Dec,21 18:24 other posts of dgraff 
How about this Bella you lead and show me how and I will fallow but even you have problems practicing what you preach but hey no one is perfect
By bella! at 12,Dec,21 18:43 other posts of bella! 
dgraff, I am open to hearing where you feel I have failed "practicing what I preach". We can discuss your concerns publicly or privately, whichever you feel is best.
By dgraff at 12,Dec,21 23:58 other posts of dgraff 
Bella I’m not singling out personal issues I just think everyone should stand back and take a good long look at them selves lord knows I’m not perfect and neither are you no one is but I’m not so quick to pull the trigger and delete some one because of some half assed issue that’s not how we do things in Pennsylvania my parents were married 56 years that’s a long time to be with the same person and yet we can’t even work through a 7 year friendship that’s not who I am as a general rule 99 percent of the members I meet like me for who I am and what I am anyway thank you for the 7 years you have given me as a friend
By bella! at 13,Dec,21 01:07 other posts of bella! 
I heard what you said and I hope that I haven't come across as being perfect because I'm far from it.

In my real life, the majority of my friends are from work although I still have several friends going back to my teenage years and I do have friends in my community, too. These people are all very different but I fully believe that the majority of my friends and I share the same core values.

I had hoped that we could have worked through the bumps we've experienced but that doesn't seem like it was a possibility.
By dgraff at 13,Dec,21 01:15 other posts of dgraff 
I guess you are right we are both stubborn as hell and unable to budge in either direction
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

All though when Markis and I disagree rather than arguing I just go out side and give him some space it seems to work well

By bella! at 11,Dec,21 12:37 other posts of bella! 
Apparently there will not be any reaction or response to my post. I'm not surprised and that's okay. Just my opinion, no man or woman should refer to a woman as a "whore" or "skank" and likewise, no man or woman should refer to a man as a "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO".

It doesn't matter whether this is the 21st century and technology permits us to be anonymous in order to bully and be rude to one another. Our true colors, our true self will definitely show.
By dgraff at 12,Dec,21 03:35 other posts of dgraff 
I didn’t answer because I didn’t have the time I was out in the bush cutting fire wood 🪵 your right i should not have used those words some time I get frustrated and lose my cool 😎 and for that I apologize I’m now relaxing having a couple shots of Yukon and putting icy hot on my lower back even though I feel like I’m 20 I guess I’m not

By dgraff at 10,Dec,21 16:44 other posts of dgraff 
Skanks

By #657727 at 12,Dec,21 14:43
Thx!! :-)

[deleted image]

By CAT at 12,Dec,21 16:25 other posts of CAT 
Nashville42, Dhood posted a good list but I can think of several other members who are equal to these beautiful women. Perhaps you should have asked for the top 20. What’s more, the members on that list are al #1.
BTW, CountryCouple54, yes, there’s more than 20 women on site.

By CAT at 12,Dec,21 16:20 other posts of CAT 
Bella!, in response to your “ Women are no different then men.” post and since you mentioned one of my responses to someone, here’s what I think. As a rule, you are absolutely right. We should respect everyone even when the other person is abusive. Unfortunately, that’s one rule I find hard to follow, and, between me and the world, one rule I don’t plan to follow when I’m disrespected. The rest of your story is very poignant but I doubt it really touched your cold heart. You know the reasons why.

By #647958 at 10,Dec,21 04:45
What's wrong with my profile? Is it not worthy enough to be one of the tops?
By Sir-Skittles at 10,Dec,21 04:53 other posts of Sir-Skittles 
Nope

Adult Discussion Forum