Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Why is Pegging so ignored here?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #613564 at 16,Mar,22 07:02
Why is pegging almost completely ignored, when it has become something so common, in relationships, even casual ones?
Are most men, here, just afraid of it, or letting a woman penetrate them?
Don't be an ass, and say it "makes a guy gay!" that's BS!!

Similar topics: 1.pegging/strapon   2.Pegging question   3.So ladies your thoughts on pegging? Yes or no   4.Pegging   5.Massaging, rimming, pegging  

New Comment

Comments:
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 21,Mar,22 10:05 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
Good question. I pegg my husband at random and he likes to ask for it too. I find though that pegging does little for a woman. She just gets a good feeling of control over her partner and some exercise.
By #613564 at 23,Mar,22 03:26
What about the "Strapless" toys that are available for women, so she feels something, pegging a man? I've just seen then recently, and never been able to try one yet.
By SAGGY_GRANNY at 23,Mar,22 11:50 other posts of SAGGY_GRANNY 
I have one and honestly? It doesn’t work

By Ananas2xLekker at 21,Mar,22 17:47 other posts of Ananas2xLekker 
Is it really that common? In my experience, it takes a lot of practice, there is a risk
of damaging something and it's not really that rewarding.
I don't think or care if it makes a guy gay.

By leopoldij at 21,Mar,22 15:47 other posts of leopoldij 
It's not ignored. It's just hard to take pics. I have a few.

By Ohioguy at 17,Mar,22 09:46 other posts of Ohioguy 
I just think women that are into it maybe aren’t into taking pics or videos of them doing it to the man. I also feel like a lot of people on here aren’t as open in the real world, I being one of those people. I love the idea of pegging and one day hope to get wife on board but I can honestly say she will not take pics or videos.
By wycowboy at 17,Mar,22 18:00 other posts of wycowboy 
Yep, well said. I want to get my wife, or some other woman, interested in doing it to me but I know my wife would never take pics or videos of her doing it.

By #613564 at 21,Mar,22 03:04
Great response, thank you! Yeah, a lot of women are really unsure and how to even suggest it, and BE the Equals, sexually!
But why shouldn't she? In college, too many years ago, I loved this lady I was dating, and she wanted to try it. Why can't hetero couples just "play" and sometimes she can be the 'penetrator'? Seems that a lot of guys are liking that, and it is a huge, growing trend!
But a lot of guys, maybe are afraid of women, in a position of 'control' but it isn't! It's just private, intimate play, and nobody needs to know!!
No pictures, nothing like that, just being together, alone, and playing together!

By #625826 at 19,Mar,22 20:47
It is a great feeling

Adult Discussion Forum