Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

TWINS - ever been with one or both?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #82813 at 29,Aug,10 18:44
in college i met a blonde dude grt bod -big cock-- and when we fucked at his place,I was introduced to his twin brother,identical. and he even slept in the same room, next day we went to the YMCA and showered after a workout--soo hot two big cocks w blonde bushes. after that i fantasized bout the twins suckin each other---HOT J/O material! -- anybody have a Twin story?

Similar topics: 1.Twins   2.A real joke   3.Any twins...   4.QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫   5.Milton Twins adult performers?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #667453 at 29,May,22 19:38
If Ive been with a twin, I've not been aware if he had one

By #485312 at 12,May,15 15:53
theres a set of identical twins in Australia, women, that share a boy friend, they made the news recently, l bet hes the luckiest man on the block *lix*
By leopoldij at 04,Mar,21 02:42 other posts of leopoldij 
I used to know a couple of twin girls in my school. I did get a bj from one and hj from the other and played with their pussies (separately). I never found out if they knew. I think they didn't talk. They were both from "proper" families, church going girls, sex talk was a no no in those families. So I think I'm the only one who knows I messed up with both of them. I kept it a secret because it made me excited thinking about it and used to masturbate to these thoughts. Besides, at the time (I was 15), I was very proud of my "achievement".
By #485312 at 04,Mar,21 04:24
/groups.php?id=7393 heres a group for twin talk, I don't think Ive come across any on the pages here yet... it its a rarity, one you probably haven't had again *lix*
By leopoldij at 04,Mar,21 04:33 other posts of leopoldij 
Thanks

By bigealas at 22,Oct,14 20:58 other posts of bigealas 
I haven't, but your story made me horny.

Adult Discussion Forum