Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Just Do Your 9 Months and Walk Away

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by JustWill at 25,Jun,22 14:00  other posts of JustWill
I don't get what all the whining is about.
All you have to do is carry it to term...and then just leave it at the hospital, drop it off at the courthouse, or turn it over to a random person at the local grocery store.
The law doesn't actually require you to keep and raise it, so just let the State do it!
We all know that the anti-choice people are always eager to expand social welfare programs and spend tax dollars to assist those who need it, so let them do it.
They will be more than happy to raise and pay for it after you've brought it into this world!
Plus, since the State mandates that you carry to term, they will be extremely willing to pay all of the medical bills that you accrue during and after your mandated nine months...

Similar topics: 1.Naked 24/7   2.Going for a walk...with my cock out...   3.Happy gaypride day   4.purposely caught jerking   5.Dares for when we go for a walk  

New Comment

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles at 26,Jun,22 00:33 other posts of Sir-Skittles 

This hits home with the Saggy Granny Cat as she still bears the scars on her head from the coat hangers... that went after her
By phart at 26,Jun,22 01:24 other posts of phart 
What has never hit home for her is the fact her mother could have gotten a abortion and she would not be here to be so mean to conservatives.
By JustWill at 26,Jun,22 01:43 other posts of JustWill 

"to be so mean to conservatives"

Because conservatives are so well-known for their kindness to others.
Look, I am NOT defending that horrible old crone (she is, after all, a raging dumpster fire of insanity), but I can't believe that you actually played the "stop picking on us poor, nice and friendly conservatives" card...
By phart at 26,Jun,22 01:47 other posts of phart 
I aint playing a card. I just get sick of her spewing hatred on us and wondering why nothing ever gets fixed or worked out.
You have to work out problems. Not use the my way or the hwy method.
Someone will always be pissed.
By JustWill at 26,Jun,22 02:08 other posts of JustWill 
Oh...
So you're suggesting that conservatives are known for their desire to compromise.

Also, your "Liberals have always been good at abandoning their responsibility's, they don't need a reminder" comment elsewhere in this thread doesn't sound at all like spewed hatred...

By phart at 25,Jun,22 21:28 other posts of phart 
Liberals have always been good at abandoning their responsibility's, they don't need a reminder.
By JustWill at 26,Jun,22 00:31 other posts of JustWill 
And MAGA people have always been a bunch of gullible nitwits. What's your point?

Seems to me that if you want to make a person have a child that they don't want and have no desire to care for, then you should have to raise and pay for it.
Are you telling me that you believe that all "life" is precious only if it doesn't cost you anything?
Obviously, you really don't care as much as you pretend to..
By phart at 26,Jun,22 01:23 other posts of phart 
You always bend it the wrong way.
I feel like the persons ,and yes it does take 2, that created the baby should take responsibility for their actions.
Killing it is just ignoring their responsibility's. Just as with paying for their college education debt and expecting free health care. This mindset of dropping it on everyone else is why this country has so many issues.
A condom is so much cheaper than a abortion. safer to.
A 3 month shot,much cheaper than a abortion. Safer to.
and etc.
Abortion would NOT be a big factor if people just used some common sense.
By JustWill at 26,Jun,22 01:48 other posts of JustWill 
I don't "bend" anything. I just take what you post and poke logical holes in it.
For example:
You always present forcing a woman to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term as a punishment for them having had sex and getting knocked-up as a result.
It kinda comes across as you not actually liking women very much. Shame on you...

What I am saying, because you seem to have missed the subtext of my post, is that, if the State is going to put itself in charge of a woman's uterus (and its contents), then, logically, the State should have to take responsibility for what it makes her squirt out of it.
If the State (and, by extension, you) really care so much about the "unborn", there really shouldn't be any problem with pitching in a couple of bucks to make sure it's taken care of after you've mandated that she births it...

By kebmo at 25,Jun,22 14:29 other posts of kebmo 
Will, you’re getting sarcasm all over my breakfast.
By JustWill at 25,Jun,22 14:31 other posts of JustWill 
Sorry, Sir. Sometimes it just leaks out and I can't control it...
By CountryCouple54 at 25,Jun,22 21:08 other posts of CountryCouple54 

Adult Discussion Forum