Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

I did it!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by sucksix at 13,Aug,22 21:24  other posts of sucksix
Went to a party last night and a young man came up to me and said may I suck your cock? I said do you want me to suck yours and he said yes. I told him he would be my first . We went to my house. He got on his knees pulled down my zipper and took my cock into his mouth ,he then sucked on my balls. My turn I said dropped ito my knees and down went his zipper. Wow his cock was only about 2 inches but I took it into my mouth and sucked it. Then I pulled his shorts down to see his balls. Wow I have never seen balls that big!!! More than twice the size of mine! I took the right one into my mouth then forced the other in. Then we 69 each other with me on top after about 5 minutes he said I'm cumming. And boy did he, God he filled my mouth so full I had to swallow so I could take more,those big balls were really loaded and he gave it all to me
Then I exploded and loaded his mouth so hard he nearly choked. We then relaxed a while and fucked each other. God how I love his big balls and small cock!! We have a date for tonight!

New Comment

Comments:
By Sfax#17 at 24,Apr,24 04:59 other posts of Sfax#17 
Suck his cock for me!

By bikev at 26,Aug,22 07:17 other posts of bikev 
Good for you. Enjoy more sucking and fucking. X

By #675701 at 25,Aug,22 02:16
that is really sick

By towman812 at 23,Aug,22 05:18 other posts of towman812 
sounds great

By cumcouplessa at 14,Aug,22 01:49 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. WOW, that sounds amazing. We've had our fair share of mmf 3'somes over the years, but I'd LOVE to have a one on one with a sexy, horny guy. I always try to ensure that wifey is getting the attention. Would be awesome to just concentrate on a nice hard cock for once. Have tried realy hard to find TWO guys that are keen, so we can do like a mm/mf thing, but no luck so far 🙈

By PITBULL at 14,Aug,22 00:51 other posts of PITBULL 
Good for you that a hook turns out on a date. Keep us posted about the outcome

Adult Discussion Forum