Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Longer cumming

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #672078 at 14,Aug,22 05:32
What's the best way to have a longer cum?

Similar topics: 1.Can anyone last a week without cumming!   2.A Week without Cumming!   3.how long can you pump a pussy with out cumming   4.r u over 7" answer this   5.Cumming Faster/Sooner  

New Comment

Comments:
By LGA6969 at 07,Sep,22 12:52 other posts of LGA6969 
get yourself a prostate stimulator

By #666999 at 06,Sep,22 19:32
Scary situations send our amygdala – a part of the brain connected with memory and emotion – into overdrive, spurring the brain to record much more detail than normal. Because the brain lays down such rich, dense memories of those moments, when you later look back on the experience, there’s a lot more “footage” than normal to run through, making the experience seem like it lasted longer than it actually did.

So .. find some way to scare yourself shitless whilst you're cumming!

By PITBULL at 06,Sep,22 18:14 other posts of PITBULL 
If you are a bottom and the top makes you cum hand free, you will have a longer and more intense orgasm.

By PSerect at 06,Sep,22 17:50 other posts of PSerect 
Edging. If you edge a couple of times before you finally cum, it will be more forceful, last longer and be way more intense

By thebeewolf at 14,Aug,22 17:34 other posts of thebeewolf 
I've experienced two methods that prolonged my orgasm. First, was a frenulum massage. A guy grabbed my dick with both hands and slowly moved his thumbs side to side over my fren. There's even a video example on my page.

The other method was with a vibrator. I held the vibe on my thigh and just rested my boner on it. When I started to cum, my dick would spasm, get extra rigid, to squirt. But this spasm would lift my cock off the vibe just a little. After the squirt, it would fall back down onto it. The vibe was somehow causing and disrupting my orgasm, making it take extra long to fully happen. I rarely have the patience to do this, but sometimes I do. It's super intense.

Adult Discussion Forum