to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Favourites Limit / Favourites Disappearing

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by fac51x at 12,Oct,22 19:24  other posts of fac51x
I’ve noticed that many of the photos I’ve marked as favorites aren’t showing up as marked when I view them at a later date. Is there a cap on the number of favorite photos one can mark? Or a can on the number one can mark in a given amount of time? Or is there a technical issue where favorites are disappearing? Love the site, just curious to know if im not using it correctly.

Similar topics: 1.Would you recognise your own cock?   2.HAVE A LOOK ON MY FAVOURITES !   3.Who has a big collection of "Favorites"?   4.Sexy big cox   5.Huge and sexy cox  

New Comment

Comments:
By yeehawboyy at 16,Oct,22 15:17 other posts of yeehawboyy 
i tend to favorite a lot of posts just because I wanna let people know i enjoy their content! I should really go through my favorites and be a bit more picky with what stays in there though LOL

By admin at 13,Oct,22 12:19 other posts of admin 
UPD: I have increased the count to 2400. Though personally I think it's messy.
By bella! at 13,Oct,22 15:10 other posts of bella! 
That was very kind of you, admin.

Quite frankly, allowing members to tag up to 1,200 pictures as their favorites was very generous and other than the original poster, I wasn't aware of any member amassing a collection that extensive.
By admin at 13,Oct,22 15:39 other posts of admin 
In fact, there was no limit at all until recently. I limited it couple of months ago, when I noticed that some members had over 5000 images in their favorites. As I said, I thought it was messy, not speaking of extra load on the server. Still, there are about 100 members that currently are near the limit of 1200. Therefore I have increased it now. Here are just some examples:

/favourites.php?w=495484

/favourites.php?w=467550

/favourites.php?w=605493

/favourites.php?w=89443
By bella! at 13,Oct,22 17:17 other posts of bella! 
Here's something for you to give thought to....the cap or max on an individual's gallery is 300 photos and anything after that, the member is charged points. Why not consider placing a reasonable cap on how many photos a member can house in their favorites and anything above that designated number, they are charged a point fee?

Why allow the server to be overloaded unnecessarily? Heck, I don't want the sever to crash because there are members that want an extensive library designated for their favorite pictures!
By admin at 13,Oct,22 17:42 other posts of admin 
Well, if every member adds thousands of favorites it will somewhat decrease database performance, but it is no issue with a small bunch of members having 2000 favorites.

Uploads are limited mostly for another reason. Some members where flooding the site with similar mediocre images just hoping that some will attract attention because of their numbers. It was stupid, indeed, because a bad dick pic no one wants to see is still a bad dick pic no one wants to see even if you upload 10'000 of them. But it's impossible to explain, so I had to limit uploads.
By bella! at 13,Oct,22 22:17 other posts of bella! 
Indeed, members have flooded the site with mediocre to bad pics and I agree, who wants to see mediocre to bad dick pics!

By bella! at 12,Oct,22 20:26 other posts of bella! 
Hi.

I do not believe that there is a limit or maximum of "favorites" that members can tag and add to their favorites.

What you do have to keep in mind is, should the member delete the picture that you've tagged as one of your favorites, POOF!, the picture is gone. OR, IF the member deletes their profile, POOF!, that member is gone taking with them any and all pictures that were posted.
By PITBULL at 13,Oct,22 00:50 other posts of PITBULL 
I don't have this problem. I only can guess if you are not a premium member you will have a limit on how many favorites you can have.
By bella! at 13,Oct,22 01:47 other posts of bella! 
Regarding a limit on "favorites" for free members versus paid memberships, I think you are mistaken. Perhaps admin will confirm whether there is a limit as well as what would make a "favorite" disappear.
By PITBULL at 13,Oct,22 02:28 other posts of PITBULL 
So I was mistaken. Explain to us why he has that problem and I don't.
By bella! at 13,Oct,22 09:09 other posts of bella! 
My response was that I "think" you are mistaken and that's why I had hoped that admin would weigh-in/remark on the matter.

I see admin did respond to there being a 1,200 picture maximum and that is the definitive response. Thank you, admin .

By bella! at 13,Oct,22 09:25 other posts of bella! 
Hey, Freddy, as for me explaining why the original poster is experiencing the problem and you haven't, here goes; in less than one month, fas51x's collection of "FAVORITES" appears to be an overwhelming 1201 pictures (20 pages x 60 images per page and page #21 has only 1 image) whereas your collection of favorites is a modest 49 images.
By PITBULL at 13,Oct,22 13:03 other posts of PITBULL 
yes 49 as todaylol

Actually 48 just removed 1 last night
By bella! at 13,Oct,22 14:19 other posts of bella! 
How many years have you been here and have only 48/49 favs yet in 22 days, fac51x has collected 1200+! My "thing" is butts, balls and bulges and currently, I have only 2 in my favs. My guess is that Gayleks deleted many of his amazing pictures of his masculine behind!
By Gayleks at 13,Oct,22 14:28 other posts of Gayleks 
Bella, you are right: I deleted many (most of) my pics. But some of them will come back with new ones as well... more butt, more balls more bulge and definitively some cock!
By bella! at 13,Oct,22 14:35 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for allowing me to admire you!

And that is definitely something that I attempted to make fac51x consider. Some active members will delete their pictures which causes anyone who tagged said picture as their fav to lose that picture, as well.

By admin at 13,Oct,22 02:25 other posts of admin 
There is a limit of 1200 favorites, it's equal for paid and free members. If you add more than that, older additions will drop out.
By PITBULL at 13,Oct,22 02:28 other posts of PITBULL 
ok, thank you for the information.

By #672017 at 12,Oct,22 21:27
Favorite photos will also disappear if they are "temporary" uploads, such as those posted in the public chat rooms.
By admin at 13,Oct,22 02:19 other posts of admin 
The system won't let you add temporary or private pic in the first place.

Adult Discussion Forum