Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Any guys from Scotland on this page?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by gradurgaur at 11,Feb,23 23:06  other posts of gradurgaur
Hi am heading to Glasgow and i was wondering if there are someone here from Scotland that are willing to chat with me

Similar topics: 1.Scotland for ever   2.cam wankers needed   3.Any girls from Scotland or nearby?   4.Shout out to any soctish guys here   5.Any Guys from Scotland here  

New Comment

Comments:
By routemaster at 12,Feb,23 06:42 other posts of routemaster 
Such a shame you wasn't in Glasgow last September, my friend, I was there then and we could have met up for a while. I was with my John and another friend but I'm sure they would have liked to have met you too. I do hope you are keeping well. Hugs and kisses, David xxxxxxx

By bella! at 11,Feb,23 23:20 other posts of bella! 
Hey, my friend, I sent you a list of members that claim to live in or around Glasgow. Rather than anticipating they will see your post here in the forum, why not look at their profile, see if they interest you and if they do, send them a private message.

Hж, vinur minn, йg sendi юйr lista yfir meрlimi sem segjast bъa н eрa н kringum Glasgow. Frekar en aр bъast viр aр юeir sjбi fжrsluna юнna hйr б spjallinu, af hverju ekki aр skoрa prуfнlinn юeirra, sjб hvort юeir veki бhuga юinn og ef юeir gera юaр, sendu юeim einkaskilaboр.
By gradurgaur at 11,Feb,23 23:49 other posts of gradurgaur 
Thank you bella I will check it out

Adult Discussion Forum