Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

ball hair

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10655 at 13,Mar,10 15:01
I realize many guys shave or wax off their ball hair, but do some guys have no ball hair at all? Mine have a tendency to get very hairy so I either trim them or shave them.

Similar topics: 1.Hair vs Some Hair vs NO Hair   2.Hanging right ball   3.Hair   4.Ball size and ball flapping   5.Play ball?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #519017 at 07,Nov,16 00:09
My balls are hairy and I'm keeping them that way. Keep my shaft smooth though.
By 3fdfd at 11,Nov,16 21:23 other posts of 3fdfd 
great hairy balls, my friend

By cumonme1 at 19,Jul,16 15:07 other posts of cumonme1 
i had a lot of ball hair so i just shaved it off

By #363802 at 16,Jul,16 18:31
I **** ball hair,I always keep mine very smooth!

By #3251 at 21,Jun,10 11:31
To answer MB40's question: I have no chest hair at all, but my balls are quite hairy. I plan I'm keeping the hair, too ! But, he does raise an interesting question - are there guys who have -naturally- little or no hair on their balls - guys have all sorts of hair growth amounts on their arms, legs, bellies, chests, backs, etc. - so what about the balls, themselves ? No relationship here - w/ my hairless chest & hairy balls
By spermkiss at 21,Jun,10 16:36 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, some men do have naturally hairless balls. See my post from March 13 way up at the top.

By slipper at 19,Mar,10 06:01 other posts of slipper 
I've hair, but my wife likes it.

By #10655 at 18,Mar,10 18:17
My question wasn't who shaves or trims. I realize many men do that these days. I was just wondering if some men never get ball hair in the same way that some men never get chest hair.

Spermkiss said, "Yes, there are some men who have naturally hairless scrotums. Asian men in particular usually have hairless balls. Some black men are also hairless on the scrotum. Occasionally I've encountered a white man with naturally hairless balls, but that doesn't happen very often."

That's what I was wondering, and from what he's saying most men do have naturally hairy balls.
By spermkiss at 19,Mar,10 05:17 other posts of spermkiss 
Yes, I've devoted years of research to this and other aspects of male genitalia. I've been down on my knees a lot examining, touching, caressing, fondling and worshiping male genitalia. One could even say that I am a penis and testicle connoisseur.

By pifad at 14,Mar,10 04:10 other posts of pifad 
Why are so many men shaving their balls? I love sucking on a nice hairy set.
By spermkiss at 16,Mar,10 21:14 other posts of spermkiss 
It comes down to fashion and personal preference. Right now it's trendy so a lot of guys are doing it. And I suspect that once they find out how great it feels they stick with it. I've been shaving since long before it was stylish. Indeed, I started shaving my pubic hair as soon as it started growing in. Since I'm 67 that's more than fifty years ago. Sometimes I'd stop for months or years, but it's something I always came back to. Eight years ago I went with a permanent solution and had all hair from my navel down and around to above my anus permanently removed with a laser. It's great to be hairless.

By #46562 at 13,Mar,10 19:25
mine are hairy....but want to trim them abit..with wat though?
By spermkiss at 13,Mar,10 22:23 other posts of spermkiss 
Don't try an electric razor, but other than that, the same razor you use on your face will work just fine on your balls.
By #46562 at 13,Mar,10 23:40
ok but i only want to shorten them
By spermkiss at 14,Mar,10 01:18 other posts of spermkiss 
Or you could just use a pair of sissors for a haircut. But be VERY careful! A nick on the scrotum is quite painful. That's the voice of experience.

By spermkiss at 13,Mar,10 18:53 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, as an old gay cocksucker who's been with thousands of men, and therefore been up close and personal with thousands of sets of male genitalia I guess I'm qualified to answer that question. Yes, there are some men who have naturally hairless scrotums. Asian men in particular usually have hairless balls. Some black men are also hairless on the scrotum. Occasionally I've encountered a white man with naturally hairless balls, but that doesn't happen very often.

Adult Discussion Forum