Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

another round of boring morning sex :D

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #45410 at 13,Mar,10 23:28
The sunlight woke me up, cock throbbing like a teenager in the morning. Reached behind my back to grab my wife's round latin ass. Good spank for a good morning.

Cock wasn't getting any softer, so I turned around and massaged her lower back, admiring her big round ass, rubbing lower and lower. Slid my hand from her hip up to her soft morning tits, the right one, as she lay on her left side. My hard cock throbbing against that round plump ass.

I pulled her over, toward me, my cock hot on her thigh as I take a caramel nipple into my mouth, savoring the sweet, slightly salty taste and tonguing its shape. I move my hand down to her ass, under the elastic of her yoga pants, around the shape of her ass to the hot cunt. I part the already wet lips between my index and middle fingers. My cock continues to throb, harder and harder, against her thigh. I'm impatient, I want to taste her pussy now, dabbing a finger shallow into her hole, pulling it up to massage her clit, then tasting her cunt juices on my finger tip. I climb over her, take the waistband of her yoga pants, and strip her quickly, exposing her pale thighs, brown lips, and hot pink cunt hole.

My head between her soft, smooth, plump thighs, I tongue her clit. She's very sensitive; my tongue is hot hot hot on her small clit. She squeezes my head in her thigh vice, as my tongue softly strokes her clit. She comes so fast, so unexpectedly. I want to taste more but she pushes my head away, her clit too sensitive. Her thighs and abs are vibrating with pleasure.

I rise up and swish the bulging head of my cock into her lips. Up and down, feeling my tip getting wet, my shaft even harder. I push the tip into her hot cunt. It's tight, so I push slowly, and pull myself out, back in. A slow, shallow rhythm.

As her cunt gets wetter, and wetter, I push my thick head further into her tight hole. I slowly slide all seven inches deep into her pink snatch. I feel the hard bump of her cervix on my tip. I feel like a lion, a primitive sex god pounding my massive erection to the limit of her tight cunt.

My cum-filled balls slap against her waxed asshole as I pound her pussy deeply. They slap, slap, slap, loudly, to the rhythm of our fucking. I feel my cock coming to its bursting point. A few final deep lunges, again plunging my head deeply, wanting to stuff my entire body into that hot latin hole.

I pull out, rise over her body, and stroke my cock tightly. I spray thick ropes of cum on her tits, belly, chin, and lips. She licks the cum from her lips, and says, "Get hard again. Fuck me the ass."