Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Dogging in Sweden

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 17,Apr,14 22:18  other posts of leopoldij
Have had a great dogging experience in the wider Stockholm area last year and interested in repeating it. If there's any one interested, please drop me a note. Thanks1

Similar topics: 1.anyone been dogging   2.interested in dogging   3.Dogging   4.Dogging   5.Congrats Sweden eurovison winner of 2015  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 13,May,14 21:17 other posts of leopoldij 
i discovered a nice dogging site in sweden
it's called
doggingsverige dot com

By spermkiss at 19,Apr,14 17:43 other posts of spermkiss 
Dogging? OK, I'm gonna assume that by that you mean fucking doggie style out-of-doors, which is indeed fun.

When I first saw "dogging" I thought it meant, well never mind what I thought, but it involved ****.
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

The word that got censored is a-n-I-m-a-l-s.
By leopoldij at 19,Apr,14 20:09 other posts of leopoldij 
Aha, you are not in europe, so you don't know what dogging means. Nothing to do with doggie style . Means sex outdoors.... Google it. Look On Wikipedia To find out more. Dogging scene is great in the UK.
By spermkiss at 19,Apr,14 22:12 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, I may not be European, but I've definitely had sex outdoors. Hundreds of times. Few things are as satisfying as having the sun on my back and a dick in my mouth. Or my dick in an ass or a pussy. I do go both ways.
By leopoldij at 19,Apr,14 23:15 other posts of leopoldij 
The point of dogging is you get to do it with people you don't know or you just watch.
By spermkiss at 20,Apr,14 15:32 other posts of spermkiss 
Wow! Spur-of-the-moment sex outdoors with a total stranger with others watching. Does sex get any more pure than that? It's sex just for the sake of having sex. And, yes, I have done that hundreds of times.

By #431360 at 18,Apr,14 22:19
a bit cold there, didn't things shrivel up?
By leopoldij at 19,Apr,14 07:39 other posts of leopoldij 
Not in late spring or summer. There's lots of light, it's warm, perfect for outdoors sex.
By Emerald at 19,Apr,14 15:53 other posts of Emerald 
...and mosquitoes. Don't forget the mosquitoes.

"Ooh, baby..." *slaps arm* "...you're so hot!" *squirms and scratches leg* "I just..." "BZZzzZZZ!" "...love the way you..." *waves arms frantically* "...look tonight!"

Other than that, the idea certainly has merit. Especially if I can make it all the way over to Stockholm some time.

Unless I just ruined the mood, of course.

By leopoldij at 18,Apr,14 20:40 other posts of leopoldij 
Thought that Swedes are not so shy. ...

Adult Discussion Forum