Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Have You Found Your Dick/Cunt On Another Site?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #3375 at 27,Mar,10 04:35
On this forum, Oldbugle said that he found a pic of his dick on another site (Refer to Tea Leaf thread), Have you encountered this with your pics, or others from this site, do you know the sites name, and how do you feel about this? Personally I know that by posting pics on anything is possibly being used elsewhere on the net, as we have seen it time and time again on this site by some of our members.

Similar topics: 1.'SHOW YOUR DICK' VS 'SHOW YOUR CUNT'   2.Best Looking Cunt Contest!   3.Trying to post to 'Show Your Cunt' Discussion!!   4.I Think Glasgow_boy is one of the most popular guys on site   5.How did everyone discover this site?  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 27,Mar,10 05:08 other posts of slipper 
Sure, I've seen my pix elsewhere. Once it's on the Web it's OUT there; make no mistake!!! To think otherwise is naive, foolish, or both. Note the celebs who have had material posted, gone to court, and had the originals pulled. As was noted in a USA Today article within the last week, that material pops up elsewhere "like mushrooms."

One might consider the "lifting" of ones pix as a form of flattery and go on, or more simply, NEVER post anything one ever wants to maintain (or, at least try to maintain) control of. It is easy with photoshop and a scanner to rip-off anything and once posted...

Adult Discussion Forum