Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Who likes their cock in silk panties

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #65954 at 01,Apr,10 18:44
I love wearing silk panties,I am bi and play a lot of sports so I have to be careful WHO sees me in the showerroom,one size too small panty hose is a hard on sleep

Similar topics: 1.What do wearing panties do for cocks   2.How many men like wearing silk or nylon panties here.   3.Sniffin panties   4.Jacking off in panties.   5.Her panties, my cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #455846 at 15,Dec,16 18:54
[deleted image]
By #533938 at 03,Jul,17 06:54
Fuck hot,

By spermkiss at 15,Dec,16 18:46 other posts of spermkiss 
Interestingly, straight men are far more likely to get off on wearing ladies' panties than gay men. I'm as gay as they come and I've never done this and never will. I've never encountered a sex partner who did. Indeed, if I were to pick up a guy and he dropped his pants to reveal he was wearing ladies' underpants, that would be an immediate deal killer, no matter how hot he was. That's it. The end. Finis. It's over. Good-bye.

Having said that, however, I have a nice collection of MEN'S silk underpants, especially silk boxers which I wear with a suit.

By #62682 at 28,Apr,15 00:19
Check out my pics, let me know what you think, I,ve got a huge panty fetish. Any more guys here with a good PIC collection wearing them. Would love to see them.

By #136638 at 01,Feb,11 18:47
I love to wear panties. I have been wearing them for a long time now. My wife loves it when I wear panties. The softer, silkier and shinier, the better. Check out our profile for more about us and pictures.

By #48976 at 07,Apr,10 15:36
i love to wear panties as much as i can .
just check my pics out

By #65954 at 01,Apr,10 19:20
Come on ,I know there are lots of you,don't be shy
By boy at 04,Apr,10 19:16 other posts of boy 
well, no pics....no comments

Adult Discussion Forum