to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tall men

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #44903 at 13,Apr,10 21:06
Was just at shop wile ago there and there was this man easily 7ft it had just got me thinking what size his penis is compared to him any tall men on here can help answer my question I no there's not two penises the same but am just curious thanx

Similar topics: 1.how tall are you and your cock size   2.Anyone like the idea of being 6" tall and play with someone?   3.how is my cock?!   4.Tall guys with small dicks   5.Tall Women  

New Comment

Comments:
By #301038 at 05,Jun,13 18:35
Well, I don't think there is a connection between height and cock size... I wish there was, though...

Some time ago, I've met a guy who was 5'10'', and I normally don't got for guys, who are shorter than me, we talked about different stuff and he mentioned that he hates his dick, because it caused him so much trouble. Interesting statement, right? I asked him why is that, and he said that his dick was driving women crazy. That phrase got me curious. He had a very impressive 10"+ and very thick cock... not that I would loose my mind over it, his personality sucked, but his dick definitely looked bigger than most dicks I have ever seen.
By andrew999999999 at 23,Dec,13 14:26 other posts of andrew999999999 
I wish there was too. I'm 6'4'', 6.5''x5.5''.

By Cutewilly at 23,Dec,13 11:20 other posts of Cutewilly 
I'm 6ft 4 and I'm between 4.5 and 5 inches hard with a girth of 5.1 - 5.2 inches.

Make your own mind up on that one....

By #277673 at 06,Jun,13 04:41
Well I am 6'6" tall and have a 7 1/2" by 6" girth dick. (8" long if i get really horny)

By #315268 at 05,Jun,13 02:51
my girl tells me its the ave height slim guys that have the largest ones in her experience

By spermkiss at 14,Apr,10 03:10 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm a mature gay man (that's a nice way of saying I'm an old fart) who's been with two or three thousand men so I've seen my fair share of dicks. Tall men tend to have larger dicks than short men. Note that I said "tend to", there are exceptions. I've been with a few short guys (five feet five or six) who had real whoppers and I was with one really tall guy (probably six feet six) who was hung like a chipmunk.
By #4222 at 04,Jun,13 00:32
hehehe hung like a chipmunk. Thanks for my daily laugh! 3k penises--that's a whole buttload of penises to look at in real life. I'm jealous!
By spermkiss at 04,Jun,13 15:43 other posts of spermkiss 
"...that's a whole buttload of penises to look at..." Two comments.

First, I wasn't just looking at them. Trust me on that. If we were to count the penises I've just seen, it would be as least twelve or fifteen thousand live and in the flesh, probably more. In photos on this site and elsewhere, more than likely over a hundred thousand. I like dicks.

Now about the "buttload", while my ass is far from virgin, by and large that's not my style. I'm a cocksucker.

By #360973 at 04,Jun,13 10:03
Not tall, a bit over average: 185cms (basically 6ft1); Not a huge build, a bit over average: 87.5kgs (193lbs); Not huge feet, a bit over average: size 45 (EU) / size 11-11.5 (US) shoes; Average hands for my size, maybe a bit bigger than average; Big head lol; 20.7cm by 17.8cm averaged cock dimensions (8+in by 7in). No correlations there...unless head size is an indicator
By *kmadeau* at 04,Jun,13 11:29 other posts of *kmadeau* 
never mind that,oh Mate, I have a big head too...

By Onetwo at 03,Jun,13 23:08 other posts of Onetwo 
I'm 6'7" probably the tallest dude here

By #33669 at 16,Apr,10 20:14
i am 6ft and my cock is 7.5 inches long and 6inches around, dont think its small but my prob is iam quite a big guy at 16 stone which can make your cock look smaller, or maybe it just is small
By penisadmirer at 28,Apr,10 07:39 other posts of penisadmirer 
Maybe the problem is, there's so much more to enjoy with your handsome big body and your nice face, so someone just forgets how big is your cock!

By MoeJoe at 15,Apr,10 09:57 other posts of MoeJoe 
I'm 6' 1" and I have a short penis, so I don't believe there is a lot of correlation between heigth and cock size.

By #5532 at 14,Apr,10 16:51
Dated and played a couple of times with a man who was 6'4" or so (sold Porsches), his dick was 4 or 5 inches long and no bigger around than an average cigar. That and he would cum in about two minutes, had no idea how to go down on a woman.

My guy now is 6'4" and has a wonderful 8.5 inch playtoy just for me.
By #60507 at 14,Apr,10 19:31
Can you share a pic from your partner?

By #60507 at 13,Apr,10 23:49
I'm 6'2 and 7"long 6.5 thick, see my pics and let me know what you think

Adult Discussion Forum