Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Straight guys, this ones for you...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Sharkie at 24,Apr,10 08:15  other posts of Sharkie
Always wondering what straight guys would get up to if they know no one would find out. Will they for instance accept a blowjob from another guy or even maybe mutual masturbation. Do they sometimes think or fantasize about it maybe?

Similar topics: 1.Confused about straight guys showing rosebuds!   2.Straight,gay,bi and curious   3.Do all straight guys have gay fantasies?   4.Gays guys fucking women   5.Why do gay men harass straight guys after saying I'm straight  

New Comment

Comments:
By #29566 at 20,Jul,11 16:26
I'm straight but fantasise a lot about other mens dicks, not sure if I would wank another man or give or receive a BJ, the situation has never occurred, I do believe that men give a much better BJ.It's not that I'm afraid someone would find out, but whether or not I would want to do it.
By #316057 at 01,Jan,70 00:06
me to

By #157810 at 26,May,11 17:27
U guys who say I'm straight but I tried it before does not make u straight sorry. U r gay or bi. I'm not being mean or anything just stop lying to yourself . A's a straight guy I have no interest in that but I do like my gf to get fucked by big cocks!
By #34386 at 26,May,11 18:17
Well good 4 you man and your gf. I Dont really care about labels, seeing in absolute terms maybe not that many fit the category me included, just here 4 fun and good time, not take thing to seriously
By #157810 at 26,May,11 19:36
I didn't mean anything by my comment but once u have sex with the same sex that kinda doesn't make u straight rite? Or am I the only one who thinks that
By #155872 at 26,May,11 21:51
I think your have a point it seems wrong to say Im straight but I like to suck dick something about that seems off ,just because you dont want to be in a relationship with another guy doesnt mean your straight , I dont know why you guys care about the label behind it just do what you enjoy and have a good time doing it dont worry about the Im straight part it doesnt really apply
By #34386 at 26,May,11 23:09
Agreed with you 100%

By #34386 at 26,May,11 16:51
I have no problem with acept a blowjob from a guy, never have been invite to yet but fine by me. About mutual jerk could be interesting depend of who and the fact that never done so at least once its worth the try

By #28005 at 24,Apr,10 17:16
I'm straight, but I'd like to jerk off with a guy. No touching. Why not?
By #96269 at 26,May,11 14:10
I'd love to have a group jerk off session!

By #32325 at 01,Aug,10 07:58
i am straight but i would love to see a uncut cock in real life and play with the extra skin

By jerseyboy at 29,Jul,10 22:56 other posts of jerseyboy 
I know and I am sure every straight man has thoughts of being suck by another guy or sucking a cock at one time in his life. It great when done by a woman right! I even had dreams about it but never took action on doing it. I really would like to be able to suck my own but I am not that flexible.
My best friend is gay and we changed in locker rooms and swin club and he never came on to me. I didn't find out he was gay until 30 years after we gradulated High School!!!!!

By #33070 at 03,Jul,10 08:04
You know what I wasn't sure what I would feel after it happen. But I gotta say after my first bj from gay friend , I go back cause a bj is a bj Know what I wouldn't mind tryin is mutual With some hot guy who has a nice cock. With the suckin part and fuck well we'll see There are plenty here I'd like to be my first

By #6568 at 24,Apr,10 10:53
Interesting post....

I'm completely straight and have never had any interest in sex of any kind with other men, amd I have never fantasised about it. My interest in cocks is sort of professional interest so I DO admire the odd great specimen that appears here although it's the same sort of admiration that one feels when looking at anything else of interest such as cars etc,...ie, distinctly different to the feeling when you admire a nice woman.

All of that said, I like to watch sex between men and women in which the action of the penis is a fundamental part. Because of this feeling I would very much like to share a woman with another man and may well do so if I can engineer the oppportunity. In such a situation where you are watching and enjoying another mans erection it is possible to envisage a greater intimacy than I usually have with other men. I would only want to do this with a couple who were friends and who I know well, so it IS possible that I would be touching the other mans penis at some point and vice versa,......this, while not being any kind of turn-on in itself, does not worry me.

Interestingly, I have several male friends that I could see naked and erect without any problem, but I have others who I would NOT wish to see erect...... I can't work out any of the whys and wherefores about this!.....it's a complete mystery to me at the moment!
By Sharkie at 24,Apr,10 11:29 other posts of Sharkie 
Thanks for the post, I find it quite intriguing and very interesting to read all the different views.

By #70814 at 02,Jul,10 01:53
My exact same opinion and view on this subject!

By MoeJoe at 30,Jun,10 08:57 other posts of MoeJoe 
Perhaps a straight guy might be more comfortable if a transvestite were to suck his cock......?

By Sharkie at 25,Apr,10 11:19 other posts of Sharkie 
Thanks for all the comments, I always thought it was a pretty "straight" forward topic, and apparently I was wrong as some of the comments here was definately a big surprize, Thanks also to the girls responding...that was quite unexpected.
By #59855 at 26,Apr,10 06:19
From Matt's Wife: Glad you liked it, never sure if I should comment. I don't want to step on anyones toes
By Sharkie at 27,Apr,10 07:00 other posts of Sharkie 
Don't worry, I am also not always sure if I should comment on some topics, but feels good to add my two cents worth...

By Sharkie at 24,Apr,10 08:40 other posts of Sharkie 
OK now lets get some comments from mature guys who actually anderstand the topic, and who would like to give valid comments. Otherwise a simple "yes" or "no" would do.
By #59855 at 24,Apr,10 16:06
From Matt's Wife: That guy is one of the most immature people on here. That being said I am not a guy and I know Matt is not attracted to them but I think it would turn me on to see him suck cock and get fucked.
By #21395 at 26,Apr,10 02:33
I would love to join in with you two if matt was down, you have such hot pics.
By #59855 at 26,Apr,10 19:17
From Matt's Wife:

By #1501 at 26,Apr,10 07:37
Most guys would let ANYONE (male or female) suck their cock if it was "no questions asked!"
By #6568 at 26,Apr,10 08:46
Hmmmn,.....I'm sure some would but not sure about "most"....personally I just can't envisage that sort of intimacy with another man........

........Come to that, although I'm straight I know some women who I would never let near my cock!

By #59212 at 26,Apr,10 04:34
I don't find men attractive but a good looking shemale turns me on. Seeing their dicks shake and flop around when their getting hammered is hot.

By slipper at 25,Apr,10 00:03 other posts of slipper 
Find the lengthy thread here about guys who are into guy-parts, but not guys. It may address some of what you ask. And, with ones eyes closed one mouth or hand feels much like another.

By #64328 at 24,Apr,10 09:55
of course, Most would if they new it would be kept a secret

By #68818 at 24,Apr,10 08:24
Do something with this stupid.

[deleted image]
By Sharkie at 24,Apr,10 08:47 other posts of Sharkie 
No need for this...would'nt touch yours with a pair of pliers anyway...

Adult Discussion Forum