Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

sexual enjoyment

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #36477 at 05,May,10 05:34
I like to fuck my wife anal & vaginal. Also I like oral. But she ask only vaginal. I am not satisfied witn her sexual performane. Should I look out side or pursue my wife to satisfy me.

Similar topics: 1.not trying to sound like a whiny individual but.....   2.closing my account   3.what if it would be !   4.Meeting Strangers in the park   5.Your sexual bucket list  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 11,Sep,15 23:13 other posts of leopoldij 
I got the same problem. So I have sex with other women too.

By #5440 at 06,May,10 16:10
i'll give your big cock oral
By #497509 at 11,Sep,15 22:46
You welcome.

By #497509 at 11,Sep,15 10:02
I enjoy anal very much. Just few weeks after marriage, I proposed my wife for anal. She didn't agree initially but after few days she agreed with condition that I must not hurt her. For few days i did not penetrate her more than a inch. Then afterwards, she used to ask me rub her ass frequently. One day , I asked her if she could allow me further, we shall be going for tour otherwise I will not go. She agreed . I put some lubricant on my penis and her ass and asked her tolerate the pain. I started slowly and after sometime, I thrust hard enough and she cried so loudly . I enjoyed so much .
By #485312 at 11,Sep,15 10:07
good man, hope shes learnt to love it...you should let her finger yours, the feeling will amaze you *lix*
By #497509 at 11,Sep,15 22:45
Certainly I do it. Sometime she put her finger in me.realy it make me so aroused.

Adult Discussion Forum