Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

sex while woman is on her period

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #82616 at 22,Jun,10 08:22
your thoughts?

Similar topics: 1.Men are more accepting to their woman being bi then she to he   2.Who likes likes having sex during a girls period?   3.Longest period of time without sex or wanking   4.Have you ever fucked a girlfriend when she is having her period?   5.fucking a woman on her period  

New Comment

Comments:
By #87034 at 08,Jul,10 18:09
ass week!!!!

By Walker at 07,Jul,10 02:38 other posts of Walker 
I was dating a girl and she had to shower all the time. I showed up and we showered and I got a boner and began rubbing her lit as I washer her cunt. I had her going and found the string of her tampon. I began pulling and she grabbed my hand and pulled it out and threw it into the toilet. A few seconds later she slammed her cunt down on my cock. She Fucked my brains out in the shower. Her well lubes cunt was fantastic, and I pumped loads of cum in her cunt, until it hurt.

I should have marrier that girl! She sucked me off everytime I got a woodie. She believed I had to be relieved by shooting my load every time.
At a pizza dinner she jacked my cock onto a slice and gave it to a girl she was fucking with. I watched the girl eat my cum as my girlfriend squeezed my cock. A friend of her's took a picture as I unloaded my cum. She sent the picture and the video of the girl eating the pizza. Well, I don't have that girlfriend any more, but I do miss her. I married the girl who ate my cum on her pizza. Sad to say she rarely eats my cum any more.

By #5531 at 25,Jun,10 14:25
I surely don't mind. If she minds, well if the front porch is painted, go around back.
By #82616 at 28,Jun,10 15:44
Never heard that one nice

By #82616 at 25,Jun,10 14:24
I don't mind it but it can get messy

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 24,Jun,10 09:06 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
ORAL SEX

By #17000 at 22,Jun,10 12:19
about the only time i like a red dick

Adult Discussion Forum