Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Who likes likes having sex during a girls period?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #91482 at 18,Nov,10 04:11
Hi Girls
Any one here would like to post some period stained panty pics or dripping period pics?
Any other chaps like to see this sort of thing or wish to fuck a girl during her periods?

Similar topics: 1.no one likes me   2.blowjob at movies   3.WHO LIKES BIG BOTTOM MALE SLUTS?   4.Who likes to play outside? Let's see!   5.who likes to 69  

New Comment

Comments:
By Gntlmn at 23,Jan,11 05:43 other posts of Gntlmn 
YUM....a celebration of life!

By gloryholemaster at 12,Dec,10 09:12 other posts of gloryholemaster 
its a fetish of mine and hey its free lube as long as there not to bloody

By #101710 at 07,Dec,10 00:56
No problem making sex during girls period, they are wilder

By #108627 at 20,Nov,10 03:49
My bf is not turned off when I'm on my period at all (I am a preoccupied -with it) he is not. He doesn't care & he will eat my pussy on my period & I'll say no, he just spreads my legs and licks away...
By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 23,Nov,10 09:35 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
MEEE TOOO

By #43094 at 20,Nov,10 08:25
I very much like to fuck a girl during her period,I like its smell

By #116701 at 19,Nov,10 21:48
Hmm I don't know about this one! When your on your period the last thing one wants is sex! (That's just me) give me some fucking chocolates and I'm happy! I once had a guy who had a fetish for that, but his thing was to actually eat you out while you were on your period! You know I rarely say no to a new sexual experience but this one I had to opt out! Figures we didn't last past my second period. but now as soon as the blood works disapear I'm at my horniest for sure!! I can have sex all day long!
By #59855 at 19,Nov,10 21:51
From Matt's Wife: I felt the same way as you do and it was a big barrier for me, I was told by a girlfriend how much she liked it. I told Matt and he was all for it if I wanted to. Now I love it but we take a few precautions so we don't make a mess It may or may not be for you.
By #7976 at 19,Nov,10 22:29
We typically need a towel but otherwise, it's as normal as can be.

By #59855 at 19,Nov,10 18:34
From Matt's Wife: I enjoy it too, I have had some very intense climaxes while on my period.

By #7976 at 18,Nov,10 21:24
I don't have any problems having intercourse with my wife during her period. For one thing, she seems to be more aroused during her period and secondly, minstrel discharge is as normal as her lubrication or your cum. Period or not, it doesn't matter as long as shes pleasured.
By botanic at 19,Nov,10 16:57 other posts of botanic 
I agree 100% . that is always my experience too .

By #88663 at 19,Nov,10 15:18
I like to have sex during my wifes period, she is horny when she has it! The sex is great but I'm not to sure about taking pics and sharing them......

Adult Discussion Forum