Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Fisting

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #4162 at 30,Jun,10 15:42
Who has ever fisted their wives or g/fs and did they enjoy it?

Similar topics: 1.Big toys and fisting.......   2.Fisting einer Frau- Erfahrungsberichte von Frauen bitte   3.Anal discussion, tools, vegetables, bottles, Fisting, Who can show its greatest achievements.   4.Various stages of pussy shaving and a bit of fisting   5.fisting  

New Comment

Comments:
By #84717 at 02,Jul,10 11:48
I love to get fisted but the right kind of lubricant is very important. I means the difference between pain and pleasure
By #23212 at 03,Jul,10 00:15
I have very small hands and excellent lubes. OK?
By spermkiss at 13,Feb,11 04:27 other posts of spermkiss 
See my not below.

By #163488 at 26,May,11 15:18
I heard Crisco is best fisting lube.
By #23212 at 27,May,11 05:44
Nah, that was only in the day before the dangers of 'trans fats' were well known.

By #126489 at 13,Feb,11 09:17
I have not fisted my wife, only myself. I love it, and i want others to do it to me. I'm pleased to hear that some of you do it to each other. I would love that, but sadly....
By spermkiss at 13,Feb,11 19:37 other posts of spermkiss 
Hey, man, it's time that you opened up to your wife (literally and figuratively). If you want her to put her hand up your ass, tell her! That's what spouses are for: to satisfy the sexual desires of each other. Within reason, and this is a reasonable request. And even though I don't find fisting particularly erotic, she might. She could just surprise you and find the whole idea exciting which could open a whole new chapter in your sex life.

By #59855 at 30,Jun,10 16:51
From Matt's Wife: Matt and I both enjoy fisting, for me it is a very draining experience.
By #23212 at 01,Jul,10 03:34
Geez, somehow I though it would be very 'filling'.
By #59855 at 01,Jul,10 05:38
From Matt's Wife:

By slipper at 01,Jul,10 06:58 other posts of slipper 
Maybe it depends on which end of the fist one is on!

By #23212 at 02,Jul,10 00:00
Hello again 'Matt's Wife'. I do hope you are feeling better, and would love to see some photos of both/each of you fisting/being fisted, if you'd like to post some.
By #59855 at 02,Jul,10 05:57
From Matt's Wife: We have not done it in a while so it will take a little bit of work to get back to where we were. Probably towards the end of summer when we have some time
By #23212 at 02,Jul,10 06:13
I'll look forward to your pics, as they're always great!

By #126489 at 12,Feb,11 10:59
for me it is wonderfully rewarding, the height of sexual feeling
By spermkiss at 13,Feb,11 04:28 other posts of spermkiss 
As the fister or fistee? If fister, see my note below.

By spermkiss at 13,Feb,11 04:29 other posts of spermkiss 
See my note below.

By spermkiss at 13,Feb,11 04:26 other posts of spermkiss 
I can readily understand why someone would want to be fisted. It's the challenge of taking something as large as a fist in the anus and/or vagina. It's like mountain climbing, people do it to be able to say that they did. I might add, however, that I'd never in a million years climb a mountain or get fisted myself.

But I never could understand what pleasure the fister gets out of it. Years ago in New Orleans during Mardi Gras I fisted a guy because he wanted me to. It satisfied a certain intellectual curiosity I had about what it would be like to put my hand, wrist and part of my forearm up a guy's ass, but I didn't find it especially erotic. I can think of at least two of my body parts (tongue and penis) that I'd rather put there.

So all you fisters in the SYD membership please fill me in.

Adult Discussion Forum