Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

physical exam time

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #82813 at 30,Jun,10 17:22
anyone get kinda turned on by the family doc at school exam time. i used to be excited and nervous at the same time-cuz my penis wasn't growin like my buddies and it was kimda embaressing---but i got so close to a boner when the doc asked me to drop my underwear and he felt my dick and balls--bet those docs get hot too sometimes--any hot stories from u guys?

Similar topics: 1.My Physical Exam   2.My Yearly Exam On Thursday April 2nd.   3.Gyno exam   4.Physsician Induced Erection   5.First Adult Physical Exam  

New Comment

Comments:
By Asphaltcowboy at 30,Mar,22 18:42 other posts of Asphaltcowboy 
I have to do a physical every two years for driving. I decided I would shave the day before cock, balls and ass so I was smooth. It seems I always get a female doc or pa. I wanted to be really embarrassed so I didn’t wear any underwear. The always tell you to strip down to you underwear and socks. The nurse did all of her stuff and told me to remove all of my clothes except for underwear and socks. I told her I don’t wear underwear. She looked at me and said oh ok I will get you a gown so go ahead. I stripped naked as fast as I could before she got back so she would see my little dick and balls and it would be embarrassing. She walked in and seen me standing there naked and my little dick and turned and shut the door. She put the gown down and looked straight at my little dick all shaved and smirked. When that happened I got really embarrassed and my cock started getting hard. She then cracked another smirk. I was fully hard in two seconds so she could tell I had a little dick. She helped me put the gown on and tied it in the back. My hard little dick pushed the gown out in the front. She said the gown didn’t cover it up and laughed and then left the room. Th doc was a late thirties black woman. She had a big smile on her face when she walked in. I know the nurse must’ve told her. She had me touch the floor, checked my balance and eyes and then she told me to remove the gown and lay on my back on the table /bed. My cock had gone soft so it was really small. She checked my mobility in my legs and I started getting hard while she was doing this. She asked me if I was aroused. I told her this happened when I get embarrassed. She asked me what I was embarrassed about. I told her because of my small penis size. She said that she understood and that it was smaller than average. I was rock hard after that comment. She then checked me for a hernia and tugged on my balls and press her fingers in to check. She did this several times on both sides of my cock. I was staying rock hard. She asked me if I masterbate and I said yes. She ask how often and I told her a lot. My little cock started pulsing. She said are you going to ejaculate. I was so embarrassed I started cumming hard. She just watched. When I was done she said I had a healthy ejacuculation for a small penis. She told me to wipe up and get dress and that I passed. I was really embarrassed when I went to the nurse’s station to get my paperwork they all were standing there.
By Darthshame at 01,Apr,22 02:20 other posts of Darthshame 
Same here. She kept feeling around and I couldn't help myself. Stuff started happening.
--------------------------------------- added after 118 seconds

Well, the growing part, not the rest.
By Asphaltcowboy at 02,Apr,22 00:35 other posts of Asphaltcowboy 
It was so embarrassing after I ejaculated. She absolutely knew I had a little dick and then she knew I cum easy and quick.

By bil47 at 01,Apr,22 11:37 other posts of bil47 
Every times I went to the pediatrician for an annual check-up as a young boy, I always got a thrill when he pulled down my underpants a few inches and briefly felt my penis and balls.

By #275407 at 01,Apr,22 05:17
Wow, reading all your comments make me feel left out, I've never had a prostate exam, nor have I ever been checked out for a hernia b4. I've never been naked or even in my underwear in front of a nurse or doctor. Honestly, I don't think I could ever let a doctor put their finger in my rear and I feel that I don't want to be checked out naked.

By wycowboy at 30,Mar,22 22:53 other posts of wycowboy 
I have an exam at the VA every year with a Labs checkup half way in between exams. My primary physician is a female and I see her every exam and usually at the checkups too. She is very good looking, in her 30's probably, decent body. I get a raging hard on every year when she checks my cock and balls. I quit even getting embarrassed as she doesn't seem fazed by it. I imagine a lot of males get that way with her. I usually have to go home and wank out a load after.

By spermkiss at 01,Jul,10 16:41 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm gay and for a long time my regular medical provider was a woman. So I did not get overly excited when she did a digital examination of my prostate. Then after one examination she said that my prostate did not feel right and she referred me to a urologist.

When the urologist came into the examinating room he was drop dead good looking. I thought "Wow, this is one medical appointment I'm going to really enjoy. You want me to drop my pants so you can examine my dick and balls? Well sure, you can examine any part of me that you want. You want me to turn around so you can put your finger up my butt. Be my guest! You can put anything you want up there."

And after that exciting examination the good news was that my prostate was just fine.

Adult Discussion Forum