Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

POINTS SYSTEM

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #11290 at 21,Apr,09 14:53
I have to be honest and say the points system foxes me at times. Looking at my points log, I see I was deducted 5 points as apparanely a comment I had made to somebody's pic was removed by its owner. But when I looked, the comment I made was still there and furthermore it was on the pic of someone I have been chatting to you regularly. Has this happened to anybody else?

Similar topics: 1.points.... ?   2.Rip Off??   3.this points system is shit   4.Admin, please tell us about the points system?   5.POINTS SYSTEM  

New Comment

Comments:
By #8288 at 22,Apr,09 09:01
I find it difficult to make sense of when/how many points are awarded or deducted.

For example, some videos only cost 1 point, but I was deducted 9 points for one earlier today. On some days I am rewarded with many points, on others very few. Some reports of incorrect pics give me 5 points, some give me only 3. The inconsistencies go on and on... If there was a "chart/table" we could refer to that would be great so that we could know exactly what and why and how many points we are supposed to receive or have deducted. Often, it seems the points are awarded/deducted randomly in an arbitrary fashion.

I am happy to get them, however many I do receive, and I understand that some things should "cost" us points, but it's like going to go get gas/fuel for your car and not knowing how much it costs until you are done pumping.

Admin has his reasons for what he does and I'm sure managing the site with all of its members is quite a chore. I am thankful for this site anf for Admin's hard work.
By #3997 at 22,Apr,09 13:37
as far as the videos, depending on the file size the points are taken away, and it says it on top of it before you download the pic, the points are simple they have pics go in the right category if not you lose point you just have to use your best judgement when it comes to certain things andyour points will be alright,

By admin at 22,Apr,09 14:20 other posts of admin 
>Some reports of incorrect pics give me 5 points, some give me only 3

That depends on how many other members have reported the same pic. 10 points taken off the poster is simply split between them. Thus there is no any way to predict how many points you will get when you report.

> it seems the points are awarded/deducted randomly in an arbitrary fashion.

No any random numbers are used in points distribution. However, random factors are everywhere in the life. During distribution the points are taken from a pool of recently spent points in order to keep the total amount limited (otherwise we would see either "inflation" or "deficit" of the points). Thus, not only your actions affect the amount you get, but actions of many other members affect that too. Since there is no any predetermined scheme in members behaviour, it looks random.

By #8288 at 22,Apr,09 22:30
Thanks for the responses.

**supa** I'm aware that the video points are noted up-front. It was simply odd that many vids are 1 point, while one was 9 points. That's a large difference. Of course, that one was quite long. ;->

**admin** thanks for the explanation because now it is more understandable how you distribute points from "one pie/pot/bucket" to spread around to all of the eligible members. I knew you had a reason/method, but just didn't know "how" you went about distributing the points.

Cheers!
By admin at 23,Apr,09 03:56 other posts of admin 
>It was simply odd that many vids are 1 point, while one was 9 points

If you interested in exact formula, it's like that:

(filesize in megabytes - 2)/2, round up

Since the limit is 20mb, 9 points is the max, and obviously all below 2mb do not cost points.

Adult Discussion Forum