She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Pantyhose fetish

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #91523 at 24,Jul,10 19:32
Does anyone here like to wear pantyhose?
I love the feeling they give. I also love watching as women put them on.

Similar topics: 1.Pantyhose and lingerie men   2.Do Women like a Dick covered in Pantyhose ?!?   3.PANTYHOSE   4.My pictures   5.Opinion of profile pics  

New Comment

Comments:
By Apantyhoselovr at 28,Oct,21 08:53 other posts of Apantyhoselovr 
me. wife use to wear them and was a knockout, i loved to eat her in them. now i wear every chance.
By Lvphose at 03,Nov,21 21:28 other posts of Lvphose 
Vid of ex gf indulging my pantyhose fetish! We’d have great sex play with a pantyhose fetish!

By Lvphose at 16,Nov,21 22:21 other posts of Lvphose 
An ex-gf indulged my pantyhose//showitoff.org/ nylon fetish and would wear them and had me also wear some. Here’s a piece of a vid of I in pantyhose fucking her while she was wearing pantyhose!

By Lvphose at 06,Jan,22 20:39 other posts of Lvphose 
You have a nice gallery and I would like to see your wife in pantyhose! I had an ex-gf who indulged me in my pantyhose/nylon fetish! She would wear them and also suggested I should too!

By Lvphose at 29,Sep,22 09:06 other posts of Lvphose 
Wish I could see that!

By Lvphose at 07,Jan,22 03:53 other posts of Lvphose 
Excuse my audible breathing winter congestion. Me wearing pantyhose fucking a gf wearing nylon stockings!

By Apantyhoselovr at 10,Nov,21 11:33 other posts of Apantyhoselovr 
when i was a kid folks used clotheslines and when out at night if any were left on the line they were mine! in bed i'd put them on and jo and ss.
By Lvphose at 16,Nov,21 22:17 other posts of Lvphose 
I’d do the same!

By Lvphose at 04,Jul,21 07:17 other posts of Lvphose 
Here a vid of a gf indulging me in my pantyhose fetish about 25 yrs ago where I pound her in her black pantyhose I ripped open her crotch on!

By knewbi at 21,Jun,21 16:45 other posts of knewbi 
I have a few pairs and when the urge hits me on they go... Feels so sexy and naughty... I love naughty.... Some of my best jerk off sessions have been with pantyhose on.
By Lvphose at 04,Jul,21 07:15 other posts of Lvphose 
Me too knewbi! My brain says I’d like to be in same room with another guy in pantyhose and we jerk our own selves off! But I’m not sure if reality my brain would let me get hard. After all the brain is the most important sex organ!

By Lvphose at 20,Jun,21 05:20 other posts of Lvphose 
Here’s how my pantyhose fetishized started,

I’ve had a pantyhose and nylon fetish forever it seems. I discovered it when they were dog sitting for a friend of mine when I was about 11-12 years old I fed & let out a friends dog while they were on vacation I started looking through his mom‘s dresser drawer and found her pantyhose. So I started rubbing them on my cock in wasn’t long before I got hard and came. Next time I went over to check on the dog I put them on and rubbed my cock and balls through the pantyhose again getting hard and coming. That’s how it all began.

By #566290 at 03,Sep,18 02:48

By #516354 at 02,Sep,18 07:24
I also love the feeling of pantyhose,especially on my cock.

[deleted image]

By Lvphose at 30,Aug,18 02:52 other posts of Lvphose 

By #554098 at 24,Aug,18 03:13
Where I live, it gets cold, and the humidity drops, in winter. Static electricity can be more than a little erotic, when you both wear pantyhose, and just move around, and generate static! A little touch on her clit, or the tip of yours, can be really erotic!

By Pantyhose1 at 22,Aug,18 13:50 other posts of Pantyhose1 

By Pantyhose1 at 22,Aug,18 13:02 other posts of Pantyhose1 

By Lvphose at 07,Dec,17 09:14 other posts of Lvphose 
Count me in

By #201155 at 29,Sep,13 16:42
I have always found pantyhose incredibly sexy and arousing. They were among the first ladies' underwear that I bought, and I love the huge variety of styles, colours, textures and looks they give. And they always make me rock-hard

[deleted image]

By andrew999999999 at 28,Sep,13 20:20 other posts of andrew999999999 
I find them very sexy on women, not so much on men.

By #412225 at 13,Sep,13 14:13
I love to wear my pantyhose they look and feel great

By #275560 at 07,Jul,12 03:53
I must agree. the feeling of wearing either hose or hold ups does things for me that many people dont understand.

It was my ex as well that got me into it. up until then i guess i was "normal" when it came to sex. since then things have changed and now i have a healthy desire to slap on some nylons!!!! lmfao. its getting new g/f's to understand or even get to that conversation thats the problem nowadays.

here's a nice bodysuit of nylon that i had to get...
[deleted image]

By #62682 at 07,Jul,12 03:45
I love pantyhose and silk knickers, when you cum wearing pantyhose don,t you just love the way it seeps through the fine mesh and feels so good rubbing the warm juices in. Ooohh! My cock is getting rock hard just thinking about it now! Think i will go and get a pair on now!

By #136638 at 01,Feb,11 18:43
My wife and I enjoy wearing pantyhose together. I love how pantyhose feel and look on both me and my wife, that sheer fabric and being able to see my cock through them or see my wifes pussy lips through them. I love how pantyhose look when they are soaked my with my precum or cum or seeing my wifes juices soaking her pantyhose. Check out our profile for more about us and pictures.

By #107983 at 31,Oct,10 23:24
I have always worn pantyhose , one of the most sensualy garments ever made, i can never see why Ladies complain about them,,,,

By #88663 at 27,Jul,10 21:08
She's an ex because our roads went differant ways,she moved out to cali for a job and my work was here. We used to visit each other for a year or so,and continued our sexual relationship it was great.Its hard to find someone who would be into the stuff we were into.

By #88663 at 25,Jul,10 03:47
She was verry understanding to my pantyhose and panty fetish! That led to hotter things but that's another story or forun!

By #6437 at 24,Jul,10 20:36
yes i love to wear panthose and thigh highs with heels

By #88663 at 24,Jul,10 20:18
A girlfriend of mine once caught me trying on her pantyhose and panties, she came home from work early and walked in on me wearing them.I had her panties all over the bed and was in a pair of her pantyhose,she smiled walked over and started rubbing my cock through them ! I came so hard it was great..that weekend we had a family function and she went out and bought me silk panties and a garter belt with silk nylons and made me wear them under my suit I was hard all day!!!she just kept smiling and telling me she was going to fuck my brains out latter

Adult Discussion Forum