Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

looking at cocks

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #12359 at 28,Apr,09 19:24
do you like looking at others cocks when you are in the gym?

Similar topics: 1.Cocks on Cunts sites   2.Cocks Sticking Out   3.Hard cocks   4.Cocks in your dreams ?   5.Does your wife know?  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 17,Oct,09 09:00 other posts of MoeJoe 
I don't go to gyms, so I do not have the opportunity to be in a shower room with other naked guys, but sometimes when I am at a public urinal, I will discreetly cast a glance at a cock at the next urinal, and I find myself holding my penis as I piss so that someone else who may be looking, can see.

By #7976 at 29,Apr,09 00:31
I've been an athlete, in the military, and belonged to it seems a hundred gyms and clubs in my life. I have never paid much attention to other guys in the locker room but when a really hung (shower) sits in the sauna at the same time, it's hard not to at least take a look at the equipment. I started swimming at the YMCA in the 50's when everyone swam nude and I have gone to nudist beaches for over 30 years. Men are men and Women catch my eye. But hey, checking out the competition is never a bad thing either.

By #3997 at 28,Apr,09 20:02
sometimes will take a sneak peak or something like that, depending,

By Olddude at 28,Apr,09 19:42 other posts of Olddude 
I think alot guys will check out someones package. Just to see how you yourself stack up. I get a lot of stares because my tattoos I guess!

Adult Discussion Forum