Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

guys in panties?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #94167 at 03,Aug,10 07:26
Is it just me or does anyone else think that guys in panties is a turn off?
idk why but i dont find it hot at all

Similar topics: 1.Cock in and out of panties   2.Panties, what's the attraction.   3.sniffing panties   4.Panties and dildo story.   5.Guys wearing girly panties  

New Comment

Comments:
By cupar at 04,Jan,12 22:56 other posts of cupar 
I wear them just for fun and some variation in my pics. Some like them and some don't

By #164428 at 03,Jan,12 06:55
I love it. I think it's hot! And I'm sure I'm not the only woman who does.
By #201155 at 03,Jan,12 12:33
You should see the ones I'm wearing right now...
By #164428 at 03,Jan,12 14:34
And you look absolutely delectable in them, Love! Always!
By #201155 at 03,Jan,12 15:07

By #22632 at 03,Aug,10 08:55
Everybody should do what he/she likes, but men in panties is a "no go" for a relationship. It looks pathetic and no, I mean no real women would ever come close to a guy wearing panties, this might be intresting for bi or gay men, but do not expect that women like this.
By spermkiss at 03,Aug,10 16:44 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, I'm as gay as they come but I would never in a million years even dream of wearing ladies' undergarments. And I agree with you that when a man wears these kinds of things it's a major turn off.

But judging from the huge number of photographs of men wearing lingerie, both on this site and elsewhere, there are a lot of men who like to do it. And there must be a lot of people, men and women both, who like to see men dressed this way.

Contrary to what you might think, straight men are significantly more inclined to wear ladies' lingerie than gay men are.

Adult Discussion Forum