Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Hair removal....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #91715 at 08,Aug,10 04:16
Any of you smooth guys out there try anything else besides shaving? Bikini wax etc.... I have not and was wondering what work and what doesn't.

Thanks!

Similar topics: 1.Hair removal   2.Has anyone ever had lazor treatments for hair removal?   3.Hair Removal   4.Best way to remove hair   5.Hair removal, shaving  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 10,Aug,10 09:34 other posts of MoeJoe 
For me the only method I will use is shaving with a razor and the razor of choice is a Gillete Embrace, which is a woman's razor and it does a wonderful job on my pubes and balls, as well as my ass.....my entire body really.

By spermkiss at 08,Aug,10 22:48 other posts of spermkiss 
I used the same razor I used on my face for many years. Then about ten years ago I went with a permanent solution and had all my hair from my navel down and around to above my anus permanently removed with a laser.

This has got to be consedered a permanent thing, however, so I would recommend that you shave yourself for a while to be sure you like being hairless. That's what I did and when I knew I wanted to be permanently hairless I went for the laser treatment.
By #17000 at 09,Aug,10 01:00
How long, how many sessions did the laser treatment take? Cost? Pain? Where'd you get it done? Tnks

Adult Discussion Forum