to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Did but maybe shoulda' didn't?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #33861 at 16,Aug,10 23:33
This site is cool an' all but I know there's next to no chance of my connecting with anyone on here. I'm married and just not getting what I need at home, plus I also want to indulge in my bi side so I done went and did it...started checking out the craigslist personals. After a few weeks, nothing intriguing has developed on the female side but there were a couple of bi ads that caught my attention. I've never done anything like that before but after much hesitation, I finally responded to both. I responded, thinking that surely neither would be interested but now I'm getting cold feet and almost hope I don't hear back from either one. I've never had sex with anyone that I hadn't known for quite a long time so this whole personal ad thing and having sex with "strangers", is kinda' spooky. Is it just me or have any of you been in the same situation?

Similar topics: 1.ANITHER MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER   2.Do you remember your first orgasim?   3.Any more like this on the site?   4.i like to be seen naked   5.Suicide  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 01,Aug,11 20:11 other posts of spermkiss 
Your situation happens all the time. Men who are mostly straight, often married, but know that they have an interest in man-on-man sex. I think that you are doing everything right by persuing personal ads. Yes, it's kinda spooky to have sex with a stranger, but the first time is the hardest. As for a first meeting with someone you met thru an ad, be sure that it is in a public place so that you can get to know him a bit before you go someplace private for sex.

Another possibility is a gay bar. Look them up on the internet and go to one. While most men are there to hook up for sex, you can socialize and get to know some men.

What I wouldn't advise is doing nothing. Your interest in man-on-man sex isn't going to go away, no matter how deeply you try to bury it, and it could drive you to risky things. One of the most notorious recent cases was Senator Larry Craig who was arrested for soliciting sex in a restroom. Don't let this happen to you.

Send me a Private Message if you want to discuss this or anything else.

By slipper at 01,Aug,11 05:45 other posts of slipper 
Please, be VERY careful. If you consider it as a possible relationship, not just a "hookup," and are honest about that you might approach potential meetings as just that, without the mutual expectation of immediate sex.

All the best!!! And, do let us know what you decide and how it goes.

By pifad at 17,Aug,10 00:31 other posts of pifad 
I hear ya pal. Same boat here. Although I have had a feww guys want to get together from here and flickr. I haven't taken anyone up on it yet but am thinking about it.

Would you do it if you had the opportunity?

Adult Discussion Forum