Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Erect or Flacciid and Hairy or Smooth

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #12820 at 13,May,09 16:58
What do you like best Erect or Flaccid?

How about smooth or hairy?

For me it is flaccid and smooth.

Similar topics: 1.smooth, patch or hairy?   2.smooth ass versus hairy ass   3.Smooth or Hairy??? which do you prefer?   4.Smooth male ass   5.Smooth Ass or Hairy Ass?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #202392 at 16,Nov,16 17:31
I prefer to see them soft and shaven

By #509888 at 25,Sep,16 04:01
Flacid 23/4 inch hard 63/16 about 41/2 circumference i am a grower?
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Very well trimmed n my big balls are shaved weekly and cocoa butter applied to my balls n cock
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

When im throbbing hard i amable to hold back my cumming for 35 min before the sensation is to intense to hold back then i give in an explode my cum eiter inside my woman or out into the open!!!!!!

By #510842 at 25,Sep,16 03:53
It depends on the cock. Some I prefer seeing hard, some soft. Same with pubic hair. I think some look better smooth while some look better hairy.

By foreskinlover52 at 24,Sep,16 16:38 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Both are beautiful if they are uncut and I like hairy the best!

By #515106 at 24,Sep,16 15:15
HARD SMOOTH DICKS

By #50112 at 27,Jan,10 17:55
try my pics for flaccid. sometimes smooth and quite big cock. Oh and leave some comments please.
By MoeJoe at 28,Jan,10 09:28 other posts of MoeJoe 
You have a great looking cock and very big, but would like to see a pic of it truly flaccid.

By pifad at 27,Jan,10 11:23 other posts of pifad 
Soft or hard but def hairy

By MoeJoe at 25,Jan,10 13:47 other posts of MoeJoe 
I like all cocks hard or soft, but I have a special preference for flaccid or semi-erect dangling cocks. If you like flaccid or dangling cocks, go to my profile page and check out my "Favorites Gallery". There are 50 pages of the best flaccid and dangling cocks from this site....you may find yourself in there. Any size, any shape, any color, thick or thin, shaved or unshaved, cut or uncut....it' doesn't matter they are there!!
By #46548 at 26,Jan,10 05:25
You certainly do have quite a collection!
By MoeJoe at 26,Jan,10 10:17 other posts of MoeJoe 
Thanks glad you enjoyed them....

By slipper at 26,Jan,10 01:40 other posts of slipper 
Definitely flaccid, smooth, & seriously UNCUT! (or maybe that should be a thumbs down???)

By #9210 at 20,May,09 22:12
Erect and trimmed

By #6568 at 14,May,09 13:44
I have more or less no interest in soft penis pix. Although i'm straight I have discovered that I have a sort of 'professional interest' in cocks that are ready for action! I can admire a really nicely built and purposeful one when they occaisionally appear here. I get a buzz from such a pic in much the same way that I appreciate pix of cars or other items that interest me. Pix of women that are 'fit for purpose' fall into a different interest category tho'!!

Adult Discussion Forum