Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Why do we realy post pics of our dicks on SYD???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #94006 at 21,Sep,10 04:17
I posted pics of my dick cause I love my dick, smallness and all. I think that most of us post our pics with the hope to get some positive comment and/or good ratings. Up to now I'm honestly surprised with the positive outcome. Thanx to all my new friends on SYD for their positive remarks and online friendship. Why do you post your pics???

Similar topics: 1.Small and Medium Sized Dicks   2.Black dicks pics   3.Little Dicks: Post Pics of Little Dicks Here   4.what kinds of pics to post on the site   5.Two dicks touching pics please!  

New Comment

Comments:
By Tobes at 03,Oct,10 23:43 other posts of Tobes 
I post because I love taking pictures of my dick and love to hear what other people think. Also, in hope that one day I might get to have a play with one of the other dicks on here.

By #96839 at 03,Oct,10 21:41
I think guys have checked out other guys since that first day in jr. high gym class. Why not continue to share? And who doesn't like a glimpse of pussy, male or female?
By #101402 at 03,Oct,10 21:46
Bingo.... this is just a way to see how you measure up without having to worry about getting your ass kicked for catching a glimpse in the showers in gym

By MoeJoe at 28,Sep,10 08:59 other posts of MoeJoe 
I'm an exhibitionist and a narcissist....and I love me!

By #46165 at 27,Sep,10 02:51
Everyone likes a nice comment about their cock, especially if youre on the smaller side like me. So that plays a part.

And also because if I showed my hard cock to people irl, id probably get arrested .

By #6374 at 23,Sep,10 19:37
I just to show it off

By nackiger at 22,Sep,10 19:58 other posts of nackiger 
I become hor, if people in the world maturbate, if the see my genitals....

By #53132 at 22,Sep,10 18:24
I suppose it is a mixture of things... I have a "normal" hetero sex life, but love to be able to break some taboos here (my milieu is quite restrictive); to be able to show my body -and not only my sexual parts- to strangers (who sometimes tend to become real friends) and to talk sexy to women and men, allowing my bi side to express itself), is just a very good complementary activity.

By #96881 at 22,Sep,10 17:56
I used to send pics to an old girlfriend she loved it. made me feel very virile. Now i like comments on my pics. From men or women.

Adult Discussion Forum