Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

sucking your own cock?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #87368 at 21,Sep,10 22:48
Really trying to not sound ignorant. I just want to get ppl.s opinions. Is sucking your own cock gay? Also how does one go about doing it? Are there certain stretches?

Similar topics: 1.Thinking about sucking a dick   2.I DID IT, MY FIRST GUY ON GUY EXPERANCE....   3.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock   4.Sucking cock   5.Wanting to suck a really big cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #67319 at 22,Sep,10 17:28
i think that it's gay....however i can lick the head of my cock but i absolutely don't do it...
By #101402 at 03,Oct,10 23:03
I smell a serious closet case
By Sharkie at 04,Oct,10 12:13 other posts of Sharkie 
Ditto
By spermkiss at 28,Oct,10 16:00 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on!

By #2331 at 28,Oct,10 01:05
They say 1 out of 400 men can suck their own cock.
But the other 399 have tried!!
By spermkiss at 28,Oct,10 16:00 other posts of spermkiss 
This is so true. If every man who tried to suck his own dick were gay, there wouldn't be any straight men.

By #101402 at 03,Oct,10 23:05
To those who can......... you lucky bastards! If I could I don't think I would ever leave my bedroom.
By #112020 at 28,Oct,10 04:48
LOL and I would never talk agen mouth would be full all the time!

By lilsoftee at 06,Oct,10 06:19 other posts of lilsoftee 
I've tried to do it for years (since I was a young teen) and have never gotten closer than about three inches away. It gets uncomfortable very quickly. What yoga or exercises would anyone suggest? I eat my own cum all of the time and would love to suck myself to get it!

By #99845 at 06,Oct,10 04:32
If I could I wouldn't care.Id feel lucky.

By #11431 at 04,Oct,10 12:13
I cant see how that could be gay .. gay sex surely must involve 2 members of the same sex involved in a sexual act ? Any how I have a burning desire to see my partner suck his own cock so we are getting him in training ... so far he has 2 inches to go ... I cant make his cock any bigger so more flexibility is the answer ... he is game for this too ! If we succeed pics will be posted !

By #81752 at 04,Oct,10 10:25
I've been sucking myself since I was about 7 or 8. I've spent so many hours with my Cock and my BALLS in my mouth that I couldn't BEGIN to guess how many. I can't imagine doing anything hotter!!!

Gay? What is gay? I just love Cocks, but I also love Cunts as long as they're both HAIRY! I've been sucking other men's Cocks since I was a little boy! I guess you'd call me Bi. I just love sex and don't care what you call me!!!
By #101402 at 04,Oct,10 12:02
There is no bi. Just really horny peope

By Tobes at 04,Oct,10 00:15 other posts of Tobes 
It's not gay at all. I wish I could do it. I curl up and cum on my face. That's the closest I can get.

By smokieb69 at 22,Sep,10 18:29 other posts of smokieb69 
Its a sexual activity with yourself - thats masturbation. I have been sucking myself for many years now - I really enjoy it!! stretch your back, yoga would probably help. there are a couple of techniques and positions that make it easier - give it a try. be patient, it may take a while

Adult Discussion Forum