Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Crossing the line

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #44533 at 03,Oct,10 09:14
I've been a straight guy all my life but looking at all these wonderful dicks has made me doubt my preferences. Some pictures of the guys here make me horny as hell and I found it's not really that difficult to contact someone on SYD to try the real thing. But I really hesitate to give it a go for fear it would be a total failure for both parties. I definitely would not want "real" gay sex but jerking off together and "docking" would be something I would certainly like to try
Can anyone here relate to this or has "crossed the line" to his satisfaction?

Similar topics: 1.Penile Raph - Higly sensitive area of the penis   2.Your best line....   3.Fake fems vs real fems behavior   4."It's just a dick site"   5.The Fine line, crossed but never admitted.  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 03,Oct,10 22:06 other posts of slipper 
Be honest with others as to what you want and don't. There are those with similar urges. Also, if you haven't yet, search for the lengthy thread here about guys interested in guy parts, but not guys (or something to that effect), it may be enlightening for you.

By #44533 at 03,Oct,10 12:25
Thx for the comment; I see there is another topic about this pretty common (new to me) issue
By spermkiss at 03,Oct,10 16:54 other posts of spermkiss 
Don't let fear paralyze you. It could cause you to miss out on a lot of fun. You say that you don't want "real" gay sex and I presume by that that you don't want insertive sex. That's perfectly OK. ALL SEX is real and the number one rule is that nobody has to do anything that he or she does not want to do.

As for your fear that it might be a "total failure for both parties", stop worrying that it won't be perfect. Nobody is perfect at something he tries for the first time. If you tell your partner that you're a first timer I'm sure he will be charmed by this and help you thru the situation. Trust me on this.

And if things are not as satisfying as they might have been, you will have learned something and it will be better the next time out. Again, trust me on this.

Good luck and let us know how things went.

Adult Discussion Forum