pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

"It's just a dick site"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #303133 at 21,Aug,13 14:33
So very tired of that line being used as an excuse for rude and idiotic behavior.
From now on, the standard response to anyone who uses that excuse should be: "And you're just a fucktard."

(Editor's note: I included the apostrophe in the word "it's" in the thread title because, even though the people who say that stupid line NEVER use it, I must be who I am. Sorry if it ruined the verisimilitude of your reading experience.)

Similar topics: 1.Have You Found Your Dick/Cunt On Another Site?   2.How is wrong category some things and others not?   3.Tell age from someone's dick pics?   4.Members pics   5.How did everyone discover this site?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #202354 at 30,Aug,13 15:37
I think this topic set a record for the number of nested dialog boxes.

By #124665 at 27,Aug,13 00:39
No no, it's NOT just a dick site. Have you not seen the forum section? There is an aggregation of pretentious stroke festive threads brimming with hubris by the elite. But that is part of what gives this dick site it's pulchritude.

Yours truly,
King Fucktard
By johnp at 27,Aug,13 03:07 other posts of johnp 
Humm that's fancy talk... I just like the big cocks n stuff
By #124665 at 28,Aug,13 14:20
Dear sir,

If you'd kindly remove the semen crustations from your monacles you'd see that you've just been stroking off to a twisty mustachioed wine tasters website all along.

Regards,
Mad Dog 20/20 007
By #303133 at 28,Aug,13 15:22
Gee wiz, Mister. That's a bit pee-tentious. It also adds nothing to the pulchritudity of the forum.
By #415959 at 28,Aug,13 16:05
Yeah maybe, but monocles are awesome!

[deleted image]
By #124665 at 29,Aug,13 02:38
Stop posting my face pics in the forum

By #323005 at 26,Aug,13 15:45
I belong to a number of other Internet forums and not once before has anyone ever said, "Its just a [insert other hobby] site" as a reason why you should put up with nasty and abusive members.
By #303133 at 26,Aug,13 16:06
Once you toss a penis onto the table, all of the rules go out the window....
By bella! at 26,Aug,13 17:11 other posts of bella! 
Toss a penis onto the table? Hmmm...... most of the time the penises appear to be flopped on the bathroom counter!

By #408904 at 25,Aug,13 22:49
What does verisimilitude mean? Its not that its just a dick site but that i am not so bright. Do people here really pay that much attention to grammer to judge people?
--------------------------------------- added after 84 seconds

No pix and bad grammar.. Doomed and double damned
By bella! at 25,Aug,13 23:02 other posts of bella! 
kissiren, I think of JustWill as our resident SYD scholar. I had no idea what verisimilitude was myself, I haven't used it in any of my conversations thus far and I question if I would ever be able to use it in future conversations. I took the liberty of looking it up and this is what I found;

verisimilitude

[ver′ə si mil′ə to̵̅o̅d′, -tyo̵̅o̅d′]

Verisimilitude is defined as appearing, or having the appearance of, being real or true. noun

An example of verisimilitude is the realistic plot or images of a movie that make it seem quite realistic.

JustWill has an extensive vocabulary and his skills in English and SARCASM are off the chart. I admit, my ability to punctuate properly is sub par. The crazy thing is, my father is a teacher. One of the threads that Will authored was titled something like "A comma can save your life". This was a sentence he wrote;

1.) Let's eat, Grandma ( Grandma, may we eat now )

2.) Let's eat Grandma ( suggests that the kiddies are cannibals and they want to eat Grandma )

The same words, in the same order, that have two entirely different meanings.

Will, get your red pen out and tell me where my punctuation mistakes are.
By #303133 at 26,Aug,13 14:47
Thanks, Lovely Lady!
There should be a question mark after "Grandma, may we eat now".
What is this SARCASM thing you speak of, and how may I get some? It sounds super spiffy!
By bella! at 26,Aug,13 16:05 other posts of bella! 
Get some? You've got it!!!!! Between you and I, we have a good share of the sarcasm market!

By #409634 at 24,Aug,13 16:42
What we've got here is failure to
communicate.
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week,
which is the way he wants it!
Well, he gets it!
By johnp at 24,Aug,13 16:54 other posts of johnp 
Calm down fairy it's just a dick site!

By _avg_ at 22,Aug,13 02:50 other posts of _avg_ 
What about the pleasant and thoughtful members who remind us that "It's just a dick site"??

By johnp at 21,Aug,13 17:18 other posts of johnp 
Humm.... It is in fact just a dick site..... Not sure what kinda people u would expect to b members of a website where u hang ur cock out for the world to c....
By #415959 at 21,Aug,13 17:29
Yes, it IS a dick site, but as Will has noted, being so should not warrant a pass to be disrespectful to other members.
By johnp at 21,Aug,13 17:34 other posts of johnp 
Agreed.....but it goes both ways
By #415959 at 21,Aug,13 17:40
Both ways? In what way?
By johnp at 21,Aug,13 17:52 other posts of johnp 
The only people I have seen that have been disrespectful to other members on the forum is u and all ur buddies...... If anyone has a difference of option of sez something u guys don't like u all gang up try to humiliate most of the time u run them off! most r just horny dudes with cock in hand that just want to c a piece of ass! It is after all just a dick site!
By #409634 at 21,Aug,13 18:26
I dont "gang up" on anyone, unless they have done something to me personally, ie being racist or a gynophobe, called me a bitch, whore, or if they treated my friends badly, then yes I will stick up for myself and my friends in the most brutal in your face way possible. I am very blunt, and honest with people and sometimes they take it wrong.

I like to shit around with people, and have fun. Sometimes people mistake that for me poking a stick at them. I'm not. That's just how I am, and if a person doesn't like it or me, then hey don't talk to me.
By johnp at 21,Aug,13 18:33 other posts of johnp 
U haven't offended me and I haven't seen u disrespect anyone..... My I was a bit to Broad when I said "all" his friends.....
By #409634 at 21,Aug,13 18:48
If you want to be a "broad", I have a sweet friend named Steffi that will make you her little sissy bitch, if that's like your thing and shiz.
By johnp at 21,Aug,13 19:10 other posts of johnp 
I know who she is and she is way to nice for such things!!!!
By #409137 at 21,Aug,13 20:33
Go see steffi's post on littlepickles forum topic ANYONE PLEASE HUMILIATE & DEGRADE ME. Get a load a dis. If I were your girl, I'd make you my cuckold, and you'd have to service me AND my bulls! If you did a good job, maybe, just maybe, I'd take you out of your chastity cage and let you stroke it a little. And maybe I'd let you have sex with me. I'd be so bored, I'd do my nails, and maybe catch up on my email while you try pathetically to fuck me!

I'd dress you up in frilly little girl dresses and parade you around. And you'd thank me for the privilege.

You'd be my little bitch, and I'd redden your ass cheeks on a regular basis if you didn't obey.
Our Steffi is a dark horse for sure Buddy boy
By johnp at 21,Aug,13 22:17 other posts of johnp 
Wow that was kinda hot huh!

By Ray10754 at 21,Aug,13 18:43 other posts of Ray10754 
Can you back up that statement? Cause I dont agree with you! I happen to be one of those BUDDIES, And to my knowlage, I or any one of us so (called Buddies) have run any one off this fourm that didnt deserve to be run off or atleast told how it is!!! Horny Dudes (As you call them) Still need to have respect to the others here no matter weather they have their dick in hand or not.
By johnp at 21,Aug,13 19:13 other posts of johnp 
Sorry I should not ave said the " all ur buddies" part..... No offense intended ray.....
By Ray10754 at 21,Aug,13 19:27 other posts of Ray10754 
No offence taken! Just keeping it streight from the beginning befor things got out of control! Thats what friends do

By #415959 at 21,Aug,13 20:11
Why you little...

Have you not heard the phrase, "Do as I say, not do as I do?"

Ok, that was sarcasm...again.

In regards to your response, I do recognize I cross that line of disrespect at times. I do make every attempt and a conscience effort to demonstrate that type of response only when others provoke me, or my friends. However...on occasion, I do stumble across a post that is simply so ultimately fucktarded that my head spins around three times, I piss myself and momentarily lose all mental and motor functionality of my typing fingers.

When those situations arise, and I have responded inappropriately, I rely on my peers to set me straight. And...I believe they are effective in doing just that.
By johnp at 21,Aug,13 20:49 other posts of johnp 
That was a good honest and funny response! I knew there was a reason I liked u 2 nice

By #301038 at 21,Aug,13 19:20
And what kind of people would you expect to find? I'm just curious...
By johnp at 21,Aug,13 19:42 other posts of johnp 
Peach!!!! Ur talking to me again!!! Hey what's up with the black listing thing??? Now I can't even post on ur threads!! That's bs
By #301038 at 21,Aug,13 20:15
When I see fit.
By johnp at 21,Aug,13 21:29 other posts of johnp 
By #415959 at 22,Aug,13 01:18
Dude, I'm just trying to help you,..we all are.

So, yeah...Peach broke through, and this is the best you got???

By johnp at 22,Aug,13 01:32 other posts of johnp 
What exactly r u trying to help me with?? And FYI I like an Assertive Woman so when she said "when I c fit" I kinda Chubbed up hence the little jack off dude

By bigone21 at 21,Aug,13 20:36 other posts of bigone21 
u... b... c... ur... kinda....

you, be, see, your, kind of... how difficult is that??
By johnp at 21,Aug,13 22:19 other posts of johnp 
Dude u have a huge cock!!
By bigone21 at 21,Aug,13 22:41 other posts of bigone21 
and there is all there is to it!!
By johnp at 21,Aug,13 22:42 other posts of johnp 
Huh?

By #301038 at 21,Aug,13 19:19
Should we finalize "And you're just a fucktard", as a standard response to "It's just a dick site" from now on?
By bigone21 at 21,Aug,13 20:36 other posts of bigone21 

Adult Discussion Forum