Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

How much do u shoot??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #109397 at 11,Oct,10 08:03
How much does everybody shoot when they jerk off. im curious and i wanna see whats the normal and were i stand??

Similar topics: 1.BRA SEX   2.How far does you cum shoot..   3.Big cumshots   4.Shoot or dribble   5.How do you shoot cum far?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #46165 at 12,Oct,10 02:39
enough

By #88663 at 11,Oct,10 12:27
I'm going to guess about a tablespoon or so!

By #6568 at 11,Oct,10 08:12
There are lots of variables so it's not realistic to try to 'calibrate' either yourself or different men in general. Some of the basic factors are;....time between ejaculations,..what youhave been eating, and more importantly drinking, in the days and hours before ejaculating,....your physical fitness and health,....your hydration level is VERY important.

......In addition there are the sexual and physcological factors,....an exciting arousal enables a 'bigger' orgasm and that usually means a larger volume of ejaculate. You can also ejaculate considerably more if you 'edge' several times before orgasm.

....finally, those boring sex manuals usually claim an 'average' ejaculation as being between one and two teaspoons in quantity, but in my experience that's only a very rough ballpark measurement.

Adult Discussion Forum