She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Do you want to fuck skinnisex?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5324 at 18,Oct,10 20:52
Hi..I get lots of messages and comments from guys saying they'd love to give me a damn good seeing to....of course I like this, it turns me on! They range from 18 years of age to over 70....I'm 30...I guess I'm wondering what you think is my best attribute? is it just my cock or arse they want? If you are one of these horny guys that would love to get in my pants, please tell me why, what your favourite thing about me is and why.......intersted to hear your comments....of course you can be as dirty and as horny as you like!

Similar topics: 1.smooth ass versus hairy ass   2.Blowjob Or Fuck?   3.Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me so hard...   4.Fuck for fuck !   5.Would you change your plans in order to fuck?  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 22,Oct,10 06:12 other posts of pifad 
You seem like an all around nice guy. Great personality and sense of humor. You're cute too (in the face) and have a sweet sexy body. I generally go for the guy first, then his cock and or ass. I can get cock and ass anywhere, but a good friend is hard to find.
And you already know I like you.

By spermkiss at 19,Oct,10 17:10 other posts of spermkiss 
Right off the top of my head I'd say your most appealing attribute is your attitude and your personality. From the numerous playful photographs you have posted you come across as a really fun guy who would be a really good time. The fact that you show your whole body including your face leads me to believe that you'd be an uninhibited wild man in a sexual situation. As a gay man of mature years who has had at least two or three thousand sex partners, I know from experience that guys like you are the best sex.

Now about your appearance, since you asked. While you are far from unattractive, I wouldn't describe you as the most handsome man in the world, but I expect that you already know that. There is a big difference, however, between good looking and sexy. Someone can be good looking but not sexy or sexy but not especially good looking. And as far as sexyness goes, you are off the charts. Ultra sexy.

Getting down to specifics, I like your lean body, especially when you are hairless, and I like every part of it. Your nice round ass and lovely ass hole and your fine penis. But most of all I like the elfin playfulness in the expressions on your face.

Adult Discussion Forum