Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Would you change your plans in order to fuck?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by leopoldij at 11,Apr,19 15:20  other posts of leopoldij
You got work, you got plans, you're busy. And you get a message that she needs a fuck. Maybe it's the girl your met the night before. Or the woman next for you bang when she needs it and when she's home alone. Or, if you're a woman, maybe it's your Male fuck buddy. Whichever the case maybe, it's a guaranteed fuck. Would you change your plans, would you postpone your work, would you do anything it takes in order not to miss the opportunity to fuck?

I certainly would.

Similar topics: 1.to change the subject   2.If you could change anything about...   3.DAYS OF THE WEEK ALWAYS IN THE SAME ORDER   4.Do YOU have an order?   5.Who would you fuck or/and get fucked by from this site?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #585760 at 04,May,19 03:54
Depends on who is asking

By Louis at 03,May,19 10:54 other posts of Louis 
I have on occasion, but other times due to necessity and responsibilities, plans can't be changed.

By #539473 at 21,Apr,19 13:26
I always do. Fucking is the chief concern of my body when I’m horny - and I’m always horny. If someone’s available for sex, I’m already inside them filling them with my load.
By leopoldij at 21,Apr,19 14:46 other posts of leopoldij 
Good for you.
Every fucked an older woman? How old?
By #578931 at 24,Apr,19 19:56
I do on a regular basis, 'cos I'm married to her and she's late '70's and still loves it. I'm also lucky enought to screw a woman 30 years younger than me about twice a year when she comes to visit.
By leopoldij at 24,Apr,19 22:12 other posts of leopoldij 
Nice. Does your wife know you're fucking the younger woman?
By #578931 at 26,Apr,19 18:35
No thank god or it wouldn't last. I worked with the younger one for years before I retired, she used to flirt but never went further. She's never married, never had kids but after a disastrous long term relationship she fears involvement, I think I'm no threat to her given the age difference and i'm just happy to oblige.
By leopoldij at 26,Apr,19 20:39 other posts of leopoldij 
Good. Keep it this way then.
It makes you happy, so that's good.

By #578931 at 01,May,19 14:57
Hell no.

By knewbi at 29,Apr,19 15:48 other posts of knewbi 
I would not have to be asked twice.... You betcha I would...
By leopoldij at 29,Apr,19 18:33 other posts of leopoldij 
Makes sense

By #536913 at 25,Apr,19 04:32
Most definitely. I have a pretty flexible schedule and it's usually not a big deal for me to cancel last minute. Also, I've never slept with a woman, so I'd probably do a whole lot more than just change plans for something so clearly worthwhile.

By #578931 at 24,Apr,19 19:55
I would.

By wycowboy at 14,Apr,19 13:13 other posts of wycowboy 
Depends on the plans and who is asking to fuck.
By leopoldij at 24,Apr,19 17:16 other posts of leopoldij 
a woman that you've always wanted to fuck

By #526290 at 21,Apr,19 13:04
ABSOLUTELY!
By leopoldij at 21,Apr,19 14:45 other posts of leopoldij 
There are times that we have to... carpe diem!

By thickswingercock at 21,Apr,19 07:03 other posts of thickswingercock 
always. but most of my plans include fucking
By leopoldij at 21,Apr,19 08:44 other posts of leopoldij 
Good. Keep fucking!

By t-rex at 14,Apr,19 15:53 other posts of t-rex 
So many variables, but I would if I could
By leopoldij at 16,Apr,19 18:28 other posts of leopoldij 
If you think of all the variables you'll miss the opportunity. Carpe Diem.

By leopoldij at 14,Apr,19 17:31 other posts of leopoldij 
Sex makes the world go round. Many people's motivation to rise in power and hierarchy is sex. Ok, mostly men, of course.

By nekekal at 13,Apr,19 03:01 other posts of nekekal 
If I could work out a way to do it, I would do almost anything to get my cock into a woman. Work would always be second place.

By spermkiss at 11,Apr,19 16:00 other posts of spermkiss 
This is called thinking with your small head instead of with your big head, and most men do it. Indeed, practically all men have done it at least a few times.
By leopoldij at 11,Apr,19 16:01 other posts of leopoldij 
True. Very true.
By phart at 12,Apr,19 16:44 other posts of phart 
you shouldn't allow sex to get in the way of supporting yourself or your family.Risking a job over some ass, not worth it.
Even though it seems now I couldn't get laid if I was a brick, I would still put making a honest dollar ahead of getting some pussy.
And you should consider the other persons motives that is trying to tempt you away from doing what needs to be done as well.Are they putting their sexual desires ahead of their own needs and those of yours? If so,they may not be the best company for you.They are bringing your down instead of helping you up in life.

By SluttySarah069 at 12,Apr,19 14:56 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I always have - even when at work the chance of meeting one of my g/fs was always too tempting.

By #584899 at 11,Apr,19 16:36
Yep, I would. I’m one of those guys that doesn’t have the best luck when it comes to getting laid so I gotta take it whenever the opportunity presents itself!

By #565685 at 11,Apr,19 16:06
In a fucking heartbeat! What sane and logical person wouldn't?

By #275407 at 11,Apr,19 15:39
Probobly not, depending on the plans, I'm not desperate to have sex with anyone. If she really wanted me, then she can wait or go find someone else. I have no problem finding someone to have sex with when I want it most of the time.

By #556187 at 11,Apr,19 15:33
If it would have major impacts by dropping those thing just for a good fuck - then no.

If it are things that can wait or be done on an other day, hell yes.

Adult Discussion Forum