Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

How old were you?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #9497 at 28,May,09 05:48
When you fig/out you had a big dick or a small one?????

New Comment

Comments:
By #64328 at 22,Dec,16 19:28
Im actually average now but growing up i kind of marured backwards. Just after 4th grade my dick grew very quickly. In about a year and a half i went from 3.5 to just over 6 inches and was by far the largest of my friends. In some cases twice as big. Measuring our dicks was a game we did often and showing them to each other. I was definitly the topic of conversation. I wasn't able to ejaculate yet, had dry orgasms till around 13 and a half. The wierd thing was i didnt grow pubic hair until i was 17. By that time most of my friends caught up and i wasnt the guy with the big dick anymore.

By #323075 at 22,Dec,16 08:02
When I was 16 I realized that my thing is a grower But its not a problem for me

By Odin_york_pa at 22,Dec,16 03:54 other posts of Odin_york_pa 
Right around high school, which where I am from would be around 12/13. We didn't have a middle school. Seeing the other boys in the locker room and shower I soon realized I wasn't a shower haha

By #518816 at 21,Dec,16 02:40
Whenever I got on this site.
Many said I was pretty big but I've always seen myself as smaller. Not small, just smaller. But I guess not
I still kind of view myself on the smaller end, but I've come to be content with my size
By 3fdfd at 21,Dec,16 13:37 other posts of 3fdfd 
Nope ... unless you were hanging out in a horse stable ... you don't have a smaller cock

By #497672 at 20,Dec,16 17:51
When I became a member of this site. Until then, I never thought about it.

By #355138 at 18,Dec,16 07:01
About 14 15 girls said it was small

By #510842 at 18,Dec,16 01:43
Well the friends I had growing up that played the I'll show you mine if you show me yours game were all about the same size as me so I'd have to say it wasn't till I started playing sports in high school. While there weren't many hard on's in the locker room (getting hard would have led to endless ridicule) I realized I was on the smaller side. Probably 90%+ of all the other guys I saw in the locker room over the years were bigger than me and I can only remember a couple that looked like they were actually smaller than me.

By #220845 at 17,Dec,16 20:31
14 15

By pifad at 17,Dec,16 08:15 other posts of pifad 
I never really gave it much thought. Kinda like the size of my elbow
By kebmo at 17,Dec,16 11:57 other posts of kebmo 
Oh, your elbows make me soooooo hard. You have THE SEXIEST elbows on this entire site! The guys and I talk about them all the time in the chat rooms. We have contests seeing who can cum the farthest while looking at your sexy elbows. I like to look at them and jerk off thinking about touching them. Even Donald Trump says they're "Uuuge".

By 3fdfd at 17,Dec,16 10:21 other posts of 3fdfd 
Good question - I guess I knew I had a small cock by the time I was in my teens, maybe ?

By #316057 at 17,Dec,16 08:15
never came to my mind till now

By #519017 at 17,Dec,16 07:58
Around age 14. Some of us boys at school got our erect cocks out to show off and wank and one boy commented I had a big one. I'd never thought about it until then.

By kebmo at 17,Dec,16 07:22 other posts of kebmo 
Haha that's a funny question for me because I didn't know until I joined this site! I had been told by girlfriends but I thought that was just what all women said to all men. After I joined SYD (the first time in 2009) people were telling me every day what a nice cock I had. I honestly had no idea. I don't play sports, go to gyms or swim so I have never been exposed to many other cocks. I do have four br0thers but...they're related. I didn't start sucking cock in my adult life until after I joined SYD.

By Blade at 17,Dec,16 05:44 other posts of Blade 
I compared with all my freinds & 1 cousin from 11 to 14ish. I was always bigger than all of them; fatter, longer or both.

But then my last friend to do this was a big lanky dude. And sure enough, his dick was thicker and almost twice the length of mine. Prob ~10 inches long? I didn't see it but could only feel it since it was pitch dark.

By #519672 at 16,Dec,16 23:54
12 both of them

By #7976 at 02,Jun,09 22:38
Still don't. It is what size it is and it won't change so the only person who has an opinion of the size of my cock is my Wife and she seems well satisfied so it must be a big enough to satisfy her and small enough not to be a discomfort for her.

By #5440 at 30,May,09 11:42
when i was 15 or 16...three incidents come to mind.

1. At a circle jerk during a church camping trip i was smaller than an 11 year old hard and a 14 year old soft

2. Got an erection at a sauna...it was so much smaller than most of the danglers...couple guys noticed and laughed

3. Best friend and I measured...was three inches smaller

Adult Discussion Forum