Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

any one raped while under age

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #113355 at 10,Nov,10 03:57
my first time when i was six as being a boy i did not no what to do . the girl across the street was 12 use to make me come over a take my clothes off and get on top of her and she would give me BJ i didnt no what i was doing i was going to tell but she told me she was going to beat me up . that went on 4 about a year then my uncle started on me and a few teen boys and i didnt understand what the hell is going on now i 25 and confused i am very discreet have gf but looks and been with men on the low .Have anyone been threw the some hit me up