to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Communicating Your Desires.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7976 at 04,Jun,09 02:22
I had a young lady respond to my personal eMail with a reply that she didn't wish to chat with me because she felt our age difference was too great. I respect her desires but moreover, I respect that she was up front and told me so. She was very gracious and direct.

I get frustrated sometimes when I invite someone I think would be interesting to talk to and get to know when they never respond. I encourage everyone to at the very least do what this young woman did and communicate your disinterest. It will eliminate a lot of frustration and wondering for everyone.

Similar topics: 1.Rude   2.PETER402   3.Members near you   4.I wanna meet my soulmate   5.What lead you to this site??  

New Comment

Comments:
By #652988 at 02,Jan,22 13:49
I don't want much if I'm doing something you don't like tell me

By #9747 at 04,Jun,09 21:57
Guilty, guilty, guilty! When I first came to this site I had no idea what it was all about & yes, I ignored ALL the private messages. As a naturally shy & quiet person, I just didn't know how to handle it! I apologize to anyone I hurt or frustrated at that time, I'm honestly very sorry. As time went on I got more used to the way this site works & became more comfortable with communicating with other members. A big THANK YOU to graf, Johny, dad242, ooh, thickdick, & hardcock8 for your patience & care. Some of you have deleted & I miss you greatly! My advice to you who are writing new female members, give them some time & some love:)
By #9747 at 04,Jun,09 22:28
Oh & Mr. BushPilot, Sir, I just wanted to say that I don't understand anyone who wouldn't want to chat with you! I had the honor of 1 conversation with you & it's too bad that we're never online at the same time since then. You are a very noble & respectable man who is also kind & honest. I don't really know how to end this, Sir Yes Sir? :)
By #7976 at 05,Jun,09 01:52
I'm hoping we can chat again too. You are an angle and I loved talking with you. I hope to see you soon.

By #9482 at 04,Jun,09 13:27
More people should be like you guys. Thanks for the comments.
By #7976 at 04,Jun,09 19:03
And your response is very much appreciated too. Thanks.

By #10655 at 04,Jun,09 02:36
It's best to get an answer like you did than be ignored.

I don't like receiving messages from people out of the blue asking me to vote for them. Like this one I got today:

"Hi man! My wife likes your big dick! How do you like her bare pussy? She would be very happy for a hot vote if you think she's sexy."

It sounds like a politician asking for a vote. Did he send that message to everyone? Politics is one thing and this site is another thing. It's a turnoff to be asked to vote for someone's picture.
By #7976 at 04,Jun,09 02:51
I agree. I don't play the points game so with respect to those who do, I just ignore those comments. As for the sexually oriented introductions, those I try to give a polite thanks for contacting me and move on.

Thanks for your comments. They're good ones.

Adult Discussion Forum