Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

What is anal like,,,?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #85875 at 22,Dec,10 18:51
question in the title please elaborate

Similar topics: 1.First Anal Sex experience   2.protection for anal   3.First time anal   4.Gay guys who don't like anal?   5.Serious inquiry into anal  

New Comment

Comments:
By #85875 at 22,Dec,10 19:20
when a man cums inside you...do you feel it?
By spermkiss at 22,Dec,10 20:30 other posts of spermkiss 
I don't, and I seriously doubt the claims from others that they can. There just aren't any nerve endings that deep in the rectum to feel an ejaculation. That's not to say that one is unaware that the man is reaching his climax. From his breathing rate, the way his body stiffens, the way his penis throbs inside you and other body language (and sometimes oral exclamations), you know he's gone over the top.

And this can be an extremely rewarding feeling. Even if your body is not built in such a way that you derive a lot of physical pleasure, the emotional and psychological pleasures can be enormous. If the guy is really hot and/or if you are really fond of him, the knowledge that he is using your body for his sexual pleasure is very fulfilling.

From your questions I gather that your butt is virgin territory, but you are interested in giving away your virginity. Please be careful. MAKE ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN THAT THE MAN WEARS A CONDOM. If you wish, you may send me a Private Message if you want more personal information.

By spermkiss at 22,Dec,10 19:00 other posts of spermkiss 
There is no one answer that fits for everyone. It can range from painful and unpleasant to mildly satisfying to overwhelmingly pleasing. Some men can reach a climax and ejaculate solely from prostate stimulation thru anal penetration.

Adult Discussion Forum