Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

cock sucking

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #127626 at 06,Jan,11 03:15
Is a person great at cock good by learned skill or born with a natural ability

Similar topics: 1.Thinking about sucking a dick   2.I DID IT, MY FIRST GUY ON GUY EXPERANCE....   3.I'm Thinking of Sucking a Big Cock   4.Sucking cock   5.Wanting to suck a really big cock  

New Comment

Comments:
By #57492 at 18,Jan,11 02:39
i have ben told i am a good cocksucker. i suck cock and finish it the way i want to be sucked. when he says he is ready to shoot or askes if i am ready i g let him know by steping it up and make him shoot my mouth full of cum and i swallow for him and keep him in my mouth till he softens or stays hard for more.
By spermkiss at 18,Jan,11 06:28 other posts of spermkiss 
I've been told that too. I think it's because sucking cock is my all time favorite sex act. I like it even better than being sucked of (although that's a good second), mainly because I can do it more often. When I was younger and slutty I once sucked off twelve men in one evening. There is no way I could come that many times myself. Because I like it so much I really put my heart and soul into it.

But the question was is it natural or is it a learned skill. Probably some of each. As stiffun said, some really enjoy it and their enthusiasm shows and others are just going thru the motions. And like anything else, the more practice one has the better he gets.

Adult Discussion Forum