Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Do gays fantasise about cunts

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #128230 at 07,Jan,11 06:59
I'm straight and once in a while I fantasise to suck a nice cock. My question is, do gays fantasise to lick cunt?

Similar topics: 1.Who and what do you fantasise about when you are jerking off?   2.Any gays in chico area?   3.Gays in the Boy scouts   4.Gays in utah   5.I love to look at shaved cunts. Why not show me yours  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 07,Jan,11 20:44
From Matt's Wife: Well I have lots of gay men tell me that they are very attracted to me
By spermkiss at 07,Jan,11 23:20 other posts of spermkiss 
And I'm one of them. I'm as gay as pink ink, but Matt's wife has a very attractive pussy and I'd eat it without a moment's hesitation. Especially if it were seasoned with Matt's sperm, but even if it weren't.

By spermkiss at 07,Jan,11 17:08 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm as gay as they come and I often have dreams and fantasies about licking and fucking pussy.

It is not at all unusual for a man of one sexual orientation to have dreams and fantasies about the other. Not all men do, but it happens often enough that it is considered normal.

And if you ever get to the point of wanting to turn fantasy into reality, don't let that upset you. Lots of straight guys like to suck dicks and doing it now and then is not going to turn you gay. Your sexual orientation is hard wired into your brain and cannot be changed. Look at me, I've licked and fucked pussy dozens of times and I'm still as queer as a three dollar bill.

Adult Discussion Forum