Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get turned on after you partner been to a gyno visit..

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by fancyabit at 16,Jan,11 04:08  other posts of fancyabit
Any guys out there get a right turn on after your partner's been to see a gyno? Or any gals out there get a turn on during an inspection by a gynecologist?

Similar topics: 1.Gyno exam   2.Why married men have sex with other men   3.pee fetish   4." Thanks for the visit"   5.your partner ever talked about a bigger dick experience?  

New Comment

Comments:
By fancyabit at 29,May,23 08:44 other posts of fancyabit 
My wife’s been getting internal pain while having sex, even though I have been gentle with her. She booked to see a doctor and I was with her during her first consultation, the doctor asked “what kind of pain is it?” My wife said “it’s like a tearing pain as if it’s first time sex, but every time” then doctor asked “how often do we have sexual intercourse?” We both agree that it’s once a week to once very two weeks.
So the doctor have booked her in to visit the gynaecologist in a few weeks time, I asked “what kind of check will it be and what would the gynaecologist be looking for?” He said “the gynaecologist will perform an internal to feel the walls of her vagina, he will be feeling for any hard lumps or unusual soft areas, this procedure may take 5-10 mins. also use a speculum to open her up and check/swabs the opening of the uterus.”
You can imagine all this time in the doctor’s office I’m trying to hold down my hard-on!! I wonder if they’ll let me in to watch the gynaecologist perform these procedures on my wife? mmmm..

By #7976 at 17,Jan,11 01:03
What's the turn on? The medical part of the equation or the fact that someone else has looked at and touched your girls pussy?
By fancyabit at 19,Jan,11 04:44 other posts of fancyabit 
Both!!
By #7976 at 21,Jan,11 02:53
I suppose there is a bit of an erotic component to knowing that a Dr. has felt up your wife, especially since our Dr. is a gorgeous woman. As for the medical part, I can't see the attraction.
By fancyabit at 22,Jan,11 03:18 other posts of fancyabit 
Its all the formality and the medical equipment the gynecologist uses that turns me on. Then the touching of her pussy, last time she went he had to put two fingers up her and felt around for a good 3-4 minute. I had to wait in the waiting room, and the thought of it happening made me hard and had to cross my legs.

By #59855 at 16,Jan,11 20:54
From Matt's Wife: Not me, there is nothing erotic about it at all. But we do love doing medical play scenes mainly with Matt as the patient, I don't recall ever pretending that I was seeing my doctor
By fancyabit at 17,Jan,11 02:50 other posts of fancyabit 
I undrestand that having to see a doctor for any treatment is unpleasant, but there are more and more web site showing gyno exams as a sexual fantasy. Not thought about it as a turn on before, but its growing on me!
By #59855 at 17,Jan,11 05:30
From Matt's Wife: There is a big difference between fantasy and reality. Women in reality are not turned on by this situation, now we may pretend to be if it turns our guy on.
By #57759 at 17,Jan,11 16:17
you have never let me examine you!
By #59855 at 17,Jan,11 19:45
From Matt's Wife:

By spermkiss at 17,Jan,11 21:01 other posts of spermkiss 
As just about everyone on SYD knows by now, I'm as gay as pink ink and I've been turned on by medical examinations if the doctor was cute.

A few years ago my regular medical provider refered me to a urologist because my prostate did not feel right. When the urologist came into the examining room he was drop dead good looking. I thought: "Wow! This is one medical appointment I'm going to really enjoy. You want me to drop my pants so you can examine my dick and balls. Well, sure, you can examine ANY part of me that you want. You want me to turn around so you can put your finger up my butt. Be my guest. You can put anything you want up there."

After relating this story to a female friend of mine, I asked her if she had ever been examined by a cute gynocologist. She replied alas, she had not.
By fancyabit at 18,Jan,11 03:26 other posts of fancyabit 
like wise if the person were to be examine was cute, I wonder if the gynecologist would have any self-interest?
By spermkiss at 19,Jan,11 06:34 other posts of spermkiss 
I guess for a straight man gynocologist has got to be the greatest job in the world. And for a gay man it would be urologist.
By #6568 at 19,Jan,11 11:10
Apparently not,....'familiarity breeds contempt', as they say, and gynos are apparently poor lovers due to 'overexposure' at work! Read this somewhere..... Gynos are 'jump on and get off' merchants!
By spermkiss at 19,Jan,11 19:12 other posts of spermkiss 
I hadn't heard this, but it sure makes sense. I can just envision a gynocologist getting home from a long day and seeing his wife or girlfriend on their bed with her legs spread saying "Please, I do this all day at work!"
By fancyabit at 20,Jan,11 04:37 other posts of fancyabit 
!!!!

By #23212 at 21,Jan,11 02:57
And what about 'proctologists', now called, 'colo-rectal surgeons'? Looking up assholes all day. Hmmmm?

Adult Discussion Forum