Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Sex toy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #139910 at 23,Feb,11 13:10
First of this is my first blog post ever especially a sex related one any way back to the point of this blog i am looking in to buying my first sex toy for my self for a bit of fun so writing this blog asking for some help & ideas what u would recommend for a first timer. Swaying to words a cock ring any way thanks for in advance to anybody who reply's

all ready posted this in my blog thought i would post it here to get more replies & opinions

Similar topics: 1.MALE ASSES   2.which females have met up with a member   3.IS ANYONE TOTALLY STRAIGHT>>>REALLY   4.BLOW JOB   5.Male celeb male/female crush?  

New Comment

Comments:
By PSerect at 12,Dec,21 01:58 other posts of PSerect 
Cock ring fo sure. I think you would do best with a rubber cock ring that stretches. It will get behind your balls and push the forward and make them look bigger. It will do the same thing for your cock

By bil47 at 12,Dec,21 01:01 other posts of bil47 

By spermkiss at 23,Feb,11 17:39 other posts of spermkiss 
A cockring would be a good place to start. I notice in your photos that your balls tend to ride high when you have an erection. I have this same condition. (Oh how I look longingly at men with nice low hangers that swing about as they fuck!) When I get an erection, mine draw up into my body and almost disappear. A cockring holds them down in my scrotum for a better appearance when I'm nude or am wearing a snug fitting bathing suit or clothing. I've worn mine 24/7 for ten or twelve years now.
By #139910 at 24,Feb,11 12:19
only time my balls hang loose is when im semi hard or just limp wish they would hang loose when i am hard how does it feel wearing the cock ring 24/7
By spermkiss at 24,Feb,11 20:46 other posts of spermkiss 
It feels great. And I feel so much sexier wearing it. It does not in any way interfere with the normal functioning of my dick and balls. I get hard, I get soft, I can pee and I can come. It just makes my balls look so much better.

And when I say I wear it 24/7, I really do mean that. I wear it in changing rooms, gym showers and locker rooms. I wear it at nude beaches. I wear it to medical appointments (my doctor didn't even bat an eye). Try one, you'll like it.
By leopoldij at 11,Dec,21 10:57 other posts of leopoldij 

By leopoldij at 11,Dec,21 10:57 other posts of leopoldij 
He's right. Chock rings are great. I don't wear them 24/7 but I always carry a couple of them in my back pocket for three times I get lucky. I personally only use stretchy ones.

By Lukas123 at 11,Dec,21 01:10 other posts of Lukas123 
I have butt plugs I wear every day because I like have dildo fantastic feels pants with dildo I wear night time and prostate massage with remote control

By #88663 at 26,Feb,11 01:36
I have several cock rings one of my favorites is the cock lock cock ring, it goes around your cock and balls and there is an extension that has a ball on the end that goes up your ass! Its amazing..

Adult Discussion Forum